Widgets Magazine
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 28

Thread: Lance West

  1. #1

    Default Lance West

    Not that it is any of my business but is Lance back this week. Last week Kevin Ogle said he was filling in for Lance and Lance who is on social media a lot hasn't tweeted in weeks now. Just wondering if everything is ok.

  2. #2

    Default Lance West

    https://twitter.com/TheLostOgle/stat...00293807362049
    Breaking I'm hearing that @lancewest has "resigned" from @kfor today as a result of some inappropriate DM's and texts he's sent to women. Should have a report later today.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Lance West

    I've saw a report he's left KFOR over some inappropriate texts. I don't know if this is true or not so please take it with a grain of salt and presume innocence before guilt.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Lance West

    Woah. That's really sad if true. I feel bad for his wife and kids.
    The truth is never embarrassed by honest inquiry.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Lance West

    He's definitely out at KFOR.

    He just resigned but I don't know the details.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Lance West

    maybe Lance West resigned to take Paul Folger spot at KOCO. But i doubt it.

  7. Default Re: Lance West

    Quote Originally Posted by Tydude View Post
    maybe Lance West resigned to take Paul Folger spot at KOCO. But i doubt it.
    Not if there's a hint of scandal. He'd be absolutely radioactive.

  8. Default Re: Lance West

    In this "social media climate," I cannot fathom any man sending a woman ANY kind of *remotely* questionable private message or private tweet or whatever. If you feel you have to send it privately, that should be your first warning. No matter how innocent it might well be, if there's a negative way it can be construed, that will inevitably be the public and practical interpretation if it comes to light in any form of an adverse context. Just not smart.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Lance West

    Quote Originally Posted by SoonerDave View Post
    In this "social media climate," I cannot fathom any man sending a woman ANY kind of *remotely* questionable private message or private tweet or whatever. If you feel you have to send it privately, that should be your first warning. No matter how innocent it might well be, if there's a negative way it can be construed, that will inevitably be the public and practical interpretation if it comes to light in any form of an adverse context. Just not smart.
    This. I deal with this issue regularly. I counsel "careful consideration". Yet folks of all ages, all education levels, all "types" constantly tell me that they are not concerned because "it's private". SMH

  10. #10

    Default Re: Lance West

    Nikki Kay also abruptly resigned yesterday as well.

    Rumor is that these are not coincidence

  11. #11

    Default Re: Lance West

    OH No i liked Lance but he has been off social media for weeks now. I always had a feeling he liked the ladies. Some of his "puns" on the news were a little on the sexiest side. Just a little bit and nothing over the top but just enough to make me think hum i wonder if something is going on here.

  12. #12

    Default Re: Lance West

    Quote Originally Posted by gopokes88 View Post
    Nikki Kay also abruptly resigned yesterday as well.

    Rumor is that these are not coincidence
    Rumor might not be correct in this case. Might be, but might not. What I do know is her resignation wasn't all that abrupt, and was known in advance. My understanding is she is moving back to California.

  13. #13

    Default Re: Lance West

    Quote Originally Posted by kukblue1 View Post
    OH No i liked Lance but he has been off social media for weeks now. I always had a feeling he liked the ladies. Some of his "puns" on the news were a little on the sexiest side. Just a little bit and nothing over the top but just enough to make me think hum i wonder if something is going on here.
    I follow Lance on Facebook and his latest post was on July 16 to promote the jars that he sells to help benefit Alzheimer's awareness. He's still been quite active on his page.

  14. #14

    Default Re: Lance West

    He hasn't posted anything since June 28th. He used to post stuff daily. Hope for him and family it's not all that bad and just a few bad text

  15. #15

    Default Re: Lance West

    This stinks . . . I really enjoyed him on KFOR.

  16. #16

    Default Re: Lance West

    Quote Originally Posted by stile99 View Post
    Rumor might not be correct in this case. Might be, but might not. What I do know is her resignation wasn't all that abrupt, and was known in advance. My understanding is she is moving back to California.
    this she is very close to getting a job on NBA tv and wanted to be back in California

  17. #17

    Default Re: Lance West

    Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner View Post
    this she is very close to getting a job on NBA tv and wanted to be back in California
    She still left without another job lined up, which is odd to say the least. I tend to believe it but ultimately it doesn’t really matter that much

  18. #18

    Default Re: Lance West


  19. #19

    Default Re: Lance West

    Quote Originally Posted by gopokes88 View Post
    She still left without another job lined up, which is odd to say the least. I tend to believe it but ultimately it doesn’t really matter that much
    I hardly think moving without having a job lined up is reason to spread rumors about her (nor for that matter do I find it even slightly odd). Rumors with absolutely nothing to back them up, and plenty of evidence to the contrary. I've moved plenty of times, and only once had a job lined up. In that case, it was more of a the company had offices here and there, were closing the office here and paying to move me there type situation.

    As for Lance, there are no rumors there either, he himself posted what happened. Not surprisingly AT ALL, Nikki was not mentioned. Rumor has it this is because it's a coincidence.

  20. #20

    Default Re: Lance West

    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey Boss View Post
    The article shows his response saying that it wasn't a KFOR colleague and he always appeared to be a single guy so it seems the resignation is more a wholesome family image decision for something between two consenting adults than a sexual harassment decision. I didn't see the original messages but from TLO said they were tame sexting messages so I can't judge inappropriateness myself.

    EDIT: From what I'm seeing he was married and that is between him and his wife. Never saw any indication from his social media or anything he was.

    Quote Originally Posted by stile99 View Post
    I hardly think moving without having a job lined up is reason to spread rumors about her (nor for that matter do I find it even slightly odd). Rumors with absolutely nothing to back them up, and plenty of evidence to the contrary.
    She seemed like she was traveling to California almost every other weekend from her social media posts. Oklahoma is a huge change from California and she could have just missed the life, family, and old friends.

  21. Default Re: Lance West

    Completely irresponsible to make any innuendo regarding Nikki. She’s made it no secret she wants to relocate and even has some plans to do freelance work until she finds something permanent.

    Obviously KFOR has a mole fairly high up as TLO first mentioned this blowup before KFOR employees where even told.

  22. Default Re: Lance West

    Hahaha yeah, they obviously have a mole pretty high up...

  23. #23

    Default Re: Lance West

    https://www.okgazette.com/oklahoma/o...nt?oid=4236135 Also Mike Morgan and his wife are taking over being the spoke people for Oklahoma Alzheimer's Association

  24. #24

    Default Re: Lance West

    So is Lance still in Oklahoma? Did he find another job? I hope he landed on his feet somewhere else.

  25. #25

    Default Re: Lance West

    It's going to take me time to like his replacement Eli?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Ten 01 West
    By sooners83 in forum Development & Buildings
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 02-12-2019, 08:05 PM
  2. 700 West
    By Pete in forum Development & Buildings
    Replies: 150
    Last Post: 12-18-2018, 07:58 PM
  3. West Elm
    By Pete in forum Retail & Services
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 09-25-2015, 04:56 PM
  4. What is up with Lance West
    By bushinspector in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-15-2013, 10:48 AM
  5. Lance Cargill steps down as Speaker of the House
    By trison in forum General Civic Issues
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-28-2008, 06:59 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO