Widgets Magazine
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Spark

Default Re: Spark

I stopped by mid-afternoon yesterday and had the frozen peach club special. Really good.

They were busy but not overrun. Of course it was around 3PM and it was a chilly, overcast day. Their staff was very friendly and efficient. BTW, they have several TVs inside and outside in case you want to watch a game. They also have a nice sound system (again, inside and out) and were playing Christmas music.

I have to say it was one of those can't-believe-this-is-OKC moments... The park was busy along with the pop-up shops and some food trucks. I sat outside and enjoyed my drink while overlooking the park, watching tons of people (lots of families and dogs) pass by, everyone in a happy holiday spirit.

Still much to do in this town but every once in a while you just have to stop and enjoy all the progress that has been made.

what is the official verdict on the pink fries? those look . . . interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by April in the Plaza View Post
    Would smash again.

4. Default Re: Spark

Quote Originally Posted by April in the Plaza View Post
    It's basically a garlic aioli and gets its pink color from beets... they're pretty good.

I went for dinner on Friday. The veggie burger was one of the best I have ever had. I also had the Peach Club Special and enjoyed it very much. I biked to Scissortail and parked my bike right there at Spark. I found the service very fast and friendly. Overall a really good experience.

I was at Scissortail for a couple of hours today (Saturday) and the park was very busy but of course people are spread out throughout.

Spark had a long line inside and both their quick-service windows were closed, but they had a stand-alone bar on their covered patio. They were serving beer, wine and even their frozen club specials; they had a mobile card reader for transactions.

Nice to see them so busy and they seem to have become pretty popular.

Hah, I wonder if I might have seen you there Pete, I was at the park today and ate at Spark around 11-ish. I stopped by about five minutes after they opened and there was already a line when I got there.

Thread Information