Widgets Magazine

Thread: OU President Gallogly

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: OU losing $36 million per year, facing nearly $1 billion in debt

I hope you are right about families picking up any surplus. I don't know about there being a waiting line as the Athletic Office has basic tickets starting at 485 per. There is also a seating chart showing plenty of tickets available for season purchase. Keep in mind that Oklahoma is a low cost of living/low wage state and comparatively speaking OU charges some of the highest prices for NCAA football. IMHO, the jury is out on the ramifications of the tax code changes.

Blog Entries

Default Re: OU losing $36 million per year, facing nearly $1 billion in debt

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey Boss View Post
    I hope you are right about families picking up any surplus. I don't know about there being a waiting line as the Athletic Office has basic tickets starting at 485 per. There is also a seating chart showing plenty of tickets available for season purchase. Keep in mind that Oklahoma is a low cost of living/low wage state and comparatively speaking OU charges some of the highest prices for NCAA football. IMHO, the jury is out on the ramifications of the tax code changes.
    The NBA found out that while it is a low income state it had a HIGH level of discretionary money because of low cost of living. People love their sports and love their OU. They will keep coming to the games. The slowdown and future threat is from students.

Thread Information