Widgets Magazine
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: House Music Nightclub in OKC

Default Re: House Music Nightclub in OKC

Candy hasn't been open for over 2 years. That location has been 3 clubs since then. Lucha Loco, Malarky's, and presently Dream.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyOKC View Post
    Candy hasn't been open for over 2 years. That location has been 3 clubs since then. Lucha Loco, Malarky's, and presently Dream.
    I care.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Myers View Post

I care.
    That's cool. Just hate to see you have bad info for your next recon mission.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyOKC View Post
    That's cool. Just hate to see you have bad info for your next recon mission.
    Glad I could get you all riled up so much that had to post more than once in the last 8 months. Try to keep that brain workin' to stave off the dementia.

Dude!.. you just joined this group and you're kinda nasty on the regular.. just chill

He's been banned.

People that start off so strong and argumentative... Well, it never ends well.

I figured it was a matter of time. kind of aggressive for no reason.. Moving on

It might have been mentioned already, or it has closed, but is there not some "electro" type lounge on May near 59th Street in the same building as S&B Burgers?

Quote Originally Posted by ditm4567 View Post
    It might have been mentioned already, or it has closed, but is there not some "electro" type lounge on May near 59th Street in the same building as S&B Burgers?
    I think it was actually in S&B before S&B existed (and then maybe they co-existed for a while), but it's been gone for years, probably at least 4-5 years by now. Never went, don't know why 'cos it sounds like it would've been cool.

10. Default Re: House Music Nightclub in OKC

too bad he's banned because he did have a few good points and what appears to be a bit of an insider's view of likely the worst performing music segment of Oklahoma City. we actually need people like him to have a voice so that we can make the city better since lots of folks from larger cities/metros are used to a thriving or at least available EDM/House scene.

I'm not saying he doesn't deserve administrative discipline for that tone and attack; but I do hope there's a way to allow his return where he can contribute to this and likely other entertainment threads and initiatives. Can We All Get Along?
    Oklahoma City, the RENAISSANCE CITY!

Thread Information