Widgets Magazine
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Duluth Trading Co.

1. Default Re: Duluth Trading Co.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuplar View Post
    I've always been interested in their products, but wanted to see them in person before pulling the trigger. I will definitely be going.
    Same. I’ve been looking at the Firehose pants online for years in hopes that I could have a tailor convert them to zip-off leg, add Kevlar lining and armor and make them into armored motorcycle touring pants that could double as normal-looking cargo shorts when off the bike. But I’m stuck on high-center because I can’t touch/try them on.

And before some asks why I don’t just buy some pants like I just described, already made, I’ve been searching for them for years. Find me some and I’ll buy you a couple cases of beer.

2. Default Re: Duluth Trading Co.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel View Post
    Since I am built like their Spokesmodel, I will defiantly be hitting this store up.
    Well if you happen to wear size 42/30... I have three pair I'd be interesting in selling for less than I paid for them so I can update to a size that fits my new girlish figure a little better.

Default Re: Duluth Trading Co.

4. Default Re: Duluth Trading Co.

Can't get open soon enough.... I need more underwear!

5. Default Re: Duluth Trading Co.

Tmi

How do we find out when it opens?

Quote Originally Posted by OK BBQ Eater Anonymous View Post
    Well if you happen to wear size 42/30... I have three pair I'd be interesting in selling for less than I paid for them so I can update to a size that fits my new girlish figure a little better.
    Waist size is correct but I am a bit longer legged. Also trying to lose some weight to get Doctors and my Dear Wife, off my back. I will hit this store up. I do not like online shopping. Too old to buy a pig in the poke.

They are very close to opening.

I peeked inside and all the fixtures and signage are in place; just waiting to stock merchandise.

Duluth will open November 1st.

They are open now as a soft
    Opening.

Yes, went by today and they have quietly opened ahead of the official Nov. 1st grand opening.

Hours are M-SA 8A-8P and Sun 11A-5P.

They hand you a $10 off coupon for any purchase over $50. I bought a really nice quality sweater. Their stuff is not inexpensive but It all looks and feels like high-quality merchandise.

There clothes aren't cheap but they stand behind them. I had some underwear that had holes in them after 6 months and they were replaced without issue. I tore a pair of their Firehose pants and they sent me a new pair. All returns were no questions asked and they didn't ask to see the damaged clothing. I was told to just dispose of them. Their warranty is much like Eddie Bauer's. The customer is always right and full replacement guarantee.

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanized View Post
    Same. I’ve been looking at the Firehose pants online for years in hopes that I could have a tailor convert them to zip-off leg, add Kevlar lining and armor and make them into armored motorcycle touring pants that could double as normal-looking cargo shorts when off the bike. But I’m stuck on high-center because I can’t touch/try them on.

And before some asks why I don’t just buy some pants like I just described, already made, I’ve been searching for them for years. Find me some and I’ll buy you a couple cases of beer.
    That is what I used them for, I have a pair of black and blue pants in 42/32 that no longer fit since I have dropped about 80 pounds since I bought them during the liver transplant. I bought an Alaskan Hardgear coat a month ago at the one in Thornton to replace my way too big North Face. I wish they would build one in South Denver.

Since the OKC location is open now we may have to go there while we are back down there for Thanksgiving. If the 42/34 would work for you let me know, I could bring them down.

My advice is to join their email list.

Everyday prices are high, IMO, but I get daily emails of what's on sale, and those sale prices are, to me, so much better. For example, today their best long tail T Shirts are $12.00. I'll buy heavily at that price.

15. Default Re: Duluth Trading Co.

Quote Originally Posted by bluedogok View Post
    That is what I used them for, I have a pair of black and blue pants in 42/32 that no longer fit since I have dropped about 80 pounds since I bought them during the liver transplant. I bought an Alaskan Hardgear coat a month ago at the one in Thornton to replace my way too big North Face. I wish they would build one in South Denver.

Since the OKC location is open now we may have to go there while we are back down there for Thanksgiving. If the 42/34 would work for you let me know, I could bring them down.
    (Denver only) Not S Denver but l went to the new one at Colorado Mills in Golden today. May or may not be closer for you.

Stopped by today for the first time to one of their stores. I really liked their products. Was looking for a jacket and really liked about 5-6 of them ended up buying their “shirt jac” and some of their buck naked underwear (which is on sale for $15). I will certainly visit this store again. The employees are all great without being too pushy at all.

Quote Originally Posted by barrettd View Post
    Stopped by today for the first time to one of their stores. I really liked their products. Was looking for a jacket and really liked about 5-6 of them ended up buying their “shirt jac” and some of their buck naked underwear (which is on sale for $15). I will certainly visit this store again. The employees are all great without being too pushy at all.
    Went in with a friend who wanted to go on the way back from lunch, ended up with a garden tool sharpener, and saw the buck naked underwear - insane that it's $22.50 for *1* pair, friend said for that price they better put a smile on his face.

dang... at $22 bucks a pair, you might as well call the place victor's secret.

Yes but it also carries that famous guarantee so when I drag my old tattered boxer briefs back to their store in 10 years I'll get a new pair

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Good one!

Except, the Models must look like their animated one.

22. Default Re: Duluth Trading Co.

I haven’t been into the store for this reason. I can buy a lot of the underwear that I wear for $22. I can’t imagine what makes underwear worth that.

They go on sale every now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by mugofbeer View Post
    (Denver only) Not S Denver but l went to the new one at Colorado Mills in Golden today. May or may not be closer for you.
    Nope, probably take longer going across town. We live by E-470 & Smoky Hill and take the toll road around to 25. Then we usually head up to Loveland for BBQ at Nordy's.

25. Default Re: Duluth Trading Co.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Robertson View Post
    I haven’t been into the store for this reason. I can buy a lot of the underwear that I wear for $22. I can’t imagine what makes underwear worth that.
    lts the air breathing crouch gusset! No sweat, no stink, no pinch. Did Victoria 's Secret ever make that claim??

Thread Information