Widgets Magazine

Thread: Event Space

gqofoklahoma Guest

Default Event Space

Hey Guys,

Im looking for space of about 1000-1500 sq ft to rent out for this saturday night. We are having a gathering of about 30 people...our budget is around $100-150 and it needs to be semi nice. We would need to rent it out from 9-1AM....I would appreciate any ideas or suggestions...because someone backed out on me at the last minute and i am seriously screwed.

Default Re: Event Space

There's some small banquet rooms of the Waterford. They may be a little bigger than that.

Most of the things that are popping into my head are bigger than that. Maybe try the Sheraton, too.

The Montgomery I think has some space, but, again, I think it is bigger than that....

If I think of something that size, I'll let you know.

gqofoklahoma Guest

i also need it about $100-$150 and i am not sure that the waterford, sheraton, or montgomery are around that price range are they? if they are i would definately be interested.

yeah, you're right. Sorry I didn't consider that enough. I guess it's free to call though.

What about the Bricktown Brewery? I think they have some banquet rooms. I'd start calling some restaurants, they may do it for less money for the chance to sell people drinks.

I was going to say, for that price you wont find much, especially for that many hours. You may be better renting a banquet room from a restaurant. I know most Bricktown restaurants will give you a free room if you buy drinks or food.

Deep Fork has a great little room upstairs. It's free to use as long as you buy a certain amount of food and drinks. Will everyone chip in for food and drink?

Bricktown Brewery has some banquet rooms but you have to buy their food, of course.

gqofoklahoma Guest

We worked something out! We got a alternative solution figured out and i think it will be just dandy...! Thanks for all your help guys.

Just for future reference, I have been to an event in the Deep Fork room and I remeber them saying it was free, but with a minimum food/drink order of aorund $40-50 pp.

gqofoklahoma Guest

thanks!

Patrick Guest

You might try the Express Event Center at NW Expressway past Council. They have rooms of all sizes. The Crowne Plaza and Marriott on NW Expressway aren't too expensive.

If you are ever looking for Downtown OKC event space, our new website downtownokc lists all meeting and event space. Most listings inlcude links to each venue's site for more information.

Have a great day!

Thread Information