Widgets Magazine

Thread: STAG Lounge

Deep Deuce STAG Lounge

As many of you know, WSKY closed and was rebranded as STAG. It is a return to the original WSKY type concept of fine whisky and cigars. We invested 20k on the newest state of the art smoke filtering system as well as brought in many whiskys that can not be found in Oklahoma. This includes the entire flight of Glenmorangie Pride (1974/only 503 bottles worldwide, 1981 /only 1000 bottles worldwide. 1978/only 700 bottles worldwide). According to Moet Hennessy, STAG is the only bar in the world that offers a flight of Pride. These are just a few of the whiskys/whiskeys on our black list which also includes Pappy. We still offer Old Fashions and cinnamon whiskey.

Here is short new video:

Default Re: STAG Lounge

Not sure why video didn't load

I can see it.

4. Default Re: STAG Lounge

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    I can see it.
    Odd... I don't see it using Firefox... Which browser are you using or are you on a phone?

This is great! Will be there in a couple days.

Quote Originally Posted by OK BBQ Eater Anonymous View Post
    Odd... I don't see it using Firefox... Which browser are you using or are you on a phone?
    It played in IE

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepnokc View Post
    Not sure why video didn't load
    saw it at work but see a 'select for adobe flash' prompt on my (newer) browser at home... i'm guessing anyone using a newer browser that disables flash by default will have an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    I can see it.
    I posted it on my desktop with chrome. Doesn't show for me at home either. Here it is on FB https://www.facebook.com/staglounge/...7336820056770/

9. Default Re: STAG Lounge

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    saw it at work but see a 'select for adobe flash' prompt on my (newer) browser at home... i'm guessing anyone using a newer browser that disables flash by default will have an issue.
    Believe you are right.... Flash is the issue for me.

For all you that favor Old Fashions, STAG has started a new Old Fashion promo. $5 Happy Hour Old Fashions and 20% off cigars. Happy hour is M-F 3-6 pm. Our house Old Fashions are priced at $8 all the time. We will soon be rolling out a new Old Fashion menu featuring several new Old Fashion varieties including my favorite....Old Fashion with Glenmorangie 10 year old. Come by and get one.

11. Default Re: STAG Lounge

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepnokc View Post
    For all you that favor Old Fashions, STAG has started a new Old Fashion promo. $5 Happy Hour Old Fashions and 20% off cigars. Happy hour is M-F 3-6 pm. Our house Old Fashions are priced at $8 all the time. We will soon be rolling out a new Old Fashion menu featuring several new Old Fashion varieties including my favorite....Old Fashion with Glenmorangie 10 year old. Come by and get one.
    You got me at $5 old fashions!

STAG has their new Old Fashioned menu coming out this weekend. STAG kept a WSKY Classic section to keep some old favorites around as well as added some new seasonal cocktails.

Happy Hour Old Fashioneds are just $5 and our House Old Fashioneds are $8

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2154.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	499.0 KB 
ID:	14274

Name:	IMG_2156.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	577.4 KB 
ID:	14275

Name:	IMG_2155.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	369.9 KB 
ID:	14276

Name:	IMG_2153.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	391.3 KB 
ID:	14277
    Attached Files Attached Files

STAG chosen as best whiskey bar in Oklahoma https://www.thrillist.com/drink/nati...ey-bar-near-me
    Last edited by Jeepnokc; 03-09-2018 at 07:19 AM. Reason: spelling

STAG had their grand opening last night of the new Omerta Cigar Co. Humidor at STAG Lounge. After the Tinder Box closed leaving downtown OKC without a cigar store, STAG partnered with Omerta Cigar Co to revamp the humidor into more of a cigar store. The humidor now had over 100 facings and all pricing is retail pricing....not bar pricing. They are approximately the same price as what you would pay at any of the cigar stores in town. Cigar retail veteran David Hernandez, (previously with Burn Lounge) is the new Humidor Manager and is on hand to help with advice and purchases.

https://www.facebook.com/omertastagl...dmin_todo_tour

Thread Information