Widgets Magazine
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 58 of 58
  1. #51

    Default Re: DNC Related Investigations aka "probably nothing"

    Quote Originally Posted by jerrywall View Post
    Ok, ignoring the first party, and my personal feeling that this is all a big nothing burger, regarding the last part. Clinton is a former first lady, Senator, Sec of State, and major (and anointed) Presidential Candidate. Not sure that two years kicks her out of the news. Hell, we follow child actors longer than two years. And if there were crimes, two years certainly isn't enough to go "oh, that was in the past".
    Her reach was far and wide due to positions held. Here is a 35 minute read well worth the time:

    So it appears @RepMarkMeadows and company have gathered enough evidence to suggest that the FBI, under the Obama completely ignored a major lead in the HRC email scandal, according to leaked transcripts of closed-door testimonies of several current and former bureau officials.
    mentions The ICIG Charles McCullough informed the FBI in 2015 that a forensic review of HRC’s emails showed anomalies in the metadata of the messages. The evidence in the metadata showed that a copy of every email HRC sent during her tenure as the SoS was forwarded to a foreign 3d party.

    Threadroll here:

    https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...752070663.html

  2. #52

    Default Re: DNC Related Investigations aka "probably nothing"



    This kind of BS is the reason there is so much skepticism over the investigations into Trump.

  3. #53

    Default Re: DNC Related Investigations aka "probably nothing"

    Not sure what happaned to the link I posted with that comment above. None the less, here it is:

    Team Obama Tells Iran: Don’t Escalate, Don’t Take Trump’s Bait @ The Daily Beast

  4. #54

    Default Re: DNC Related Investigations aka "probably nothing"

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post


    This kind of BS is the reason there is so much skepticism over the investigations into Trump.
    but here is the thing on this one... so is the rest of the countries that signed the agreement... it's people trying to make a last ditch effort to not have Iran ramp up their nuclear program again... because even though we backed out of the Iran deal, Iran has until their recent announcements been still adhering to it... but sanctions that the US have placed on Iran is making it harder and harder.... thus, they are trying to do all the can to keep it atleast where it was... yes the Iran deal wasn't a perfect deal... but it was atleast a deal that delayed them getting Nuclear weapons... something the current administration doesn't seem actually interested in after backing out of the agreement.

  5. #55

    Default Re: DNC Related Investigations aka "probably nothing"

    Quote Originally Posted by jedicurt View Post
    but here is the thing on this one... so is the rest of the countries that signed the agreement... it's people trying to make a last ditch effort to not have Iran ramp up their nuclear program again... because even though we backed out of the Iran deal, Iran has until their recent announcements been still adhering to it... but sanctions that the US have placed on Iran is making it harder and harder.... thus, they are trying to do all the can to keep it atleast where it was... yes the Iran deal wasn't a perfect deal... but it was atleast a deal that delayed them getting Nuclear weapons... something the current administration doesn't seem actually interested in after backing out of the agreement.
    Go back and study this. No deal was harsher on Iran than "The Deal" was.

    The hubbub I was making though was that you have private citizens acting on allegedly on behalf of this country, but not really at the same time. This is a problem when the people that actually represent the country are not going in the same direction. You are always concerned (allegedly) with how things work. Well, they can't work this way no matter how much you disagree with the current President.

  6. #56

    Default Re: DNC Related Investigations aka "probably nothing"

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Go back and study this. No deal was harsher on Iran than "The Deal" was.
    and yet Iran was still willing to try and work under it for almost a year and a half after the US backed out and then started to impose sanctions... and it's only now they they are stating they will not comply.... i don't need to go back and study it... because that isn't relevant... Iran's intentions are the only thing that was relevant... they were willing to meet the restrictions under the deal, which is why it should have remained in place until a better deal could be reached... us just backing out and acting unilaterally was bad diplomacy and is making Iran more of a threat than they would have been under the deal that they were abiding by.

    and i agree, they can't work this way... but this administration has just decided to ignore any form of diplomacy when it comes to Iran... and private citizens have often been involved in the easing of tension between governments, but this time, one government (ours) doesn't even want to go to the table. so what do you do? just sit back and let Iran become a nuclear power? because that is an unacceptable outcome

  7. #57

    Default Re: DNC Related Investigations aka "probably nothing"

    Quote Originally Posted by jedicurt View Post
    and yet Iran was still willing to try and work under it for almost a year and a half after the US backed out and then started to impose sanctions... and it's only now they they are stating they will not comply.... i don't need to go back and study it... because that isn't relevant... Iran's intentions are the only thing that was relevant... they were willing to meet the restrictions under the deal, which is why it should have remained in place until a better deal could be reached... us just backing out and acting unilaterally was bad diplomacy and is making Iran more of a threat than they would have been under the deal that they were abiding by.

    and i agree, they can't work this way... but this administration has just decided to ignore any form of diplomacy when it comes to Iran... and private citizens have often been involved in the easing of tension between governments, but this time, one government (ours) doesn't even want to go to the table. so what do you do? just sit back and let Iran become a nuclear power? because that is an unacceptable outcome
    I guess the State Dept. can enlist travelling ambassador Dennis Rodman. Seemed to work with Korea pretty well.

    I can see Iran and Putin signing a joint defense agreement, a couple of bases in Iran and some forces to compliment the ones in Syria.

  8. #58

    Default Re: DNC Related Investigations aka "probably nothing"

    nm

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 489
    Last Post: 11-25-2018, 01:50 PM
  2. Cooking fried rice with that very "roasted" or "nutty" wok scent and taste?
    By skwillz in forum General Food & Drink Topics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-08-2016, 08:01 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-01-2012, 05:59 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 10:00 PM
  5. ESPN Poll: The entire world chooses "Outlaws" over "Thunder"
    By cedbled in forum General Civic Issues
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-23-2008, 02:43 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO