Widgets Magazine
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: Left Frame Lofts

Default Re: Left Frame Lofts

Each unit says it has a 1 car garage. But the building has 5 garage doors [there may be one accessible from the alley?]. With one of them basically not having a curb-cut driveway. I like the units themselves, I would definitely finish it out with drywall as I think the urban warehouse style of exposed ducting and conduit is dated in 2023.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous. View Post
    Each unit says it has a 1 car garage. But the building has 5 garage doors [there may be on accessible from the alley?]. With one of them basically not having a curb-cut driveway. I like the units themselves, I would definitely finish it out with drywall as I think the urban warehouse style of exposed ducting and conduit is dated in 2023.
    Though I like the modern styles, I see a lot of it in OKC that is a cop out, just allowing developers to do less and charge more. When you see it done right, with style and quality, you know the difference. It’s like owning a fake Rolex when just done on the cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    Though I like the modern styles, I see a lot of it in OKC that is a cop out, just allowing developers to do less and charge more. When you see it done right, with style and quality, you know the difference. It’s like owning a fake Rolex when just done on the cheap.
    My real estate partner and I were talking about this didn't seem well thought out. Little things like the picture with the tv mounted on the wall. Would not have taken much to tap into the conduit and put a box and plug behind the tv where you don't have the tv cord hanging down.

Surely this is a misprint? Are they really asking $450,000 for the whole thing now. Someone is taking a bath. I suspect it is only the bottom unit and they screwed up the listing.

https://www.loopnet.com/Listing/631-...y-OK/30041986/

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepnokc View Post
    My real estate partner and I were talking about this didn't seem well thought out. Little things like the picture with the tv mounted on the wall. Would not have taken much to tap into the conduit and put a box and plug behind the tv where you don't have the tv cord hanging down.
    It would have served them well to have hired a top-notch staging crew for a space there. For some, it's difficult to see potential when all you see is concrete everywhere.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bucktalk View Post
    It would have served them well to have hired a top-notch staging crew for a space there. For some, it's difficult to see potential when all you see is concrete everywhere.
    I think the flaws would be hard to cover, even with extensive and professional staging.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepnokc View Post
    Surely this is a misprint? Are they really asking $450,000 for the whole thing now. Someone is taking a bath. I suspect it is only the bottom unit and they screwed up the listing.

https://www.loopnet.com/Listing/631-...y-OK/30041986/
    Looking at the listing, it is a little off, but I think it is the commercial space on the ground floor for sale.

"Located on the bottom floor of a 6-unit condo building, this space has a restroom and is perfect for just about anything. With its central location and easy access to major highways, this space is ideal for businesses that want to be in the heart of the action."

But it does look off that it says it is $450,000 for six units at $75,000 per unit...

Quote Originally Posted by warreng88 View Post
    Looking at the listing, it is a little off, but I think it is the commercial space on the ground floor for sale.

"Located on the bottom floor of a 6-unit condo building, this space has a restroom and is perfect for just about anything. With its central location and easy access to major highways, this space is ideal for businesses that want to be in the heart of the action."

But it does look off that it says it is $450,000 for six units at $75,000 per unit...
    Agreed. I think it's just for the first floor space. But it also says it's 800sf so at $450k they're asking over $560/sf for an unfinished concrete box. Can't imagine anyone biting on that.

Quote Originally Posted by lpsooner View Post
    Agreed. I think it's just for the first floor space. But it also says it's 800sf so at $450k they're asking over $560/sf for an unfinished concrete box. Can't imagine anyone biting on that.
    I also didn’t think people would pay over $500/sf for a condo, but here we are. 😀

Thread Information