Widgets Magazine
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Left Frame Lofts

Default Re: Left Frame Lofts

OT, missed/cannot find the post RE: se corner o Memorial and n May?

Quote Originally Posted by soonergooner View Post
    OT, missed/cannot find the post RE: se corner o Memorial and n May?
    Living Spaces

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Thanks!

Pete, are they still planning commercial at the lower level?

They are planning to convert all the units to Air BnB's.

That's probably the best outcome for this project.

Like Sonder,m? That’d be a great group to manage these

8. Default Re: Left Frame Lofts

They are planning to convert all the units to Air BnB's.

That's probably the best outcome for this project.
    A great idea especially for Corporate Housing. I know we still lack a good amount for those who are working here for a short term.

Looks like on AirBNB the earliest check-in dates are February 2024. So about a year out from these finally being used.

EDIT: On second look, some of the units are available in May of 2023. So perhaps some of the units are close to done.

They have deferred their AirBnB zoning request and it looks like work has stopped once again:

Blog Entries

These are now listed for sale on MLS. $775k to 790 in price ($530 a foot). No inside pics on what I saw. Listing description:

Step into the lap of luxury with this remarkable top-floor downtown condo that perfectly combines modern elegance with historic charm. Nestled in the vibrant Film Row District of Oklahoma City, this penthouse residence offers an unparalleled living experience. As you enter, you'll be greeted by the authentic character of this building, with original exposed brick walls that harken back to its storied past. These timeless features seamlessly blend with contemporary design elements to create a unique living space. One of the standout features is the series of balconies that beckon you to step outside and take in the breathtaking vistas of downtown OKC. Floor-to-ceiling windows frame the bustling cityscape and offer enchanting views of the OKC skyline. Notably, residents will relish some of the most spectacular views of the iconic Devon Tower and the stunning BOK Tower to the northeast. But that's not all! This exclusive condo building boasts a luxurious rooftop oasis exclusively for residents. Take the elevator to the top floor, where you'll find a sprawling rooftop deck reserved for the fortunate few who call this penthouse home. Here, you can relax, unwind, and soak in the stunning views of the city while enjoying the company of neighbors and friends. It's the perfect spot for evening cocktails, starlit gatherings, or the city's vibrant energy. Inside, the penthouse continues to impress with high-end interior finishes and top-of-the-line appliances. The open living floor plan, adorned with ten-foot ceilings, creates an inviting and spacious ambiance. The expansive use of glass enhances the natural light and connects the indoor and outdoor spaces seamlessly. This top-floor downtown condo represents the epitome of modern urban living, where sophistication meets convenience. Don't miss your chance to call this exquisite penthouse your home. Contact us today to schedule a private viewing and make this exceptional residence, complete with its rooftop oasis, yours!

^

They are also in the process of trying to obtain AirBnB status.

Is the primary reason, this project has been so hard because of the cost of building in this style or is it poor execution. Basically, was it primarily a bad concept for OKC at this point in history or was it poor execution?

Due to construction and land costs and the small amount of units, my opinion is that they price they have to charge is just too high for the market.

They will probably do well as AirBnB's.

Due to construction and land costs and the small amount of units, my opinion is that they price they have to charge is just too high for the market.

They will probably do well as AirBnB's.
    Not to mention the lack of parking. There is one single car garage per unit that opens to the street

16. Default Re: Left Frame Lofts

Interestingly enough they are now all temp off market. Hopefully to add interior pics

Blog Entries

They are now back on the market (and having open house Sunday).

Are these completed externally? I keep thinking they are going to do something with all the raw concrete as paint or something to make it look less like 90% completed construction project

Not a realtor but I would think that you would have more than 7 pictures on a $780k listing. No pictures inside or even floorplan. Just outside generic photos. https://www.realtor.com/realestatean...2?from=srp-map

Thanks OKAtty for heads up. I am going to try and hit the open house tomorrow,

Blog Entries

^They have some interior pics online now. Which can be accessed thru Jeepnokc’s link above.

That price makes no sense. You can buy at the Civic Condos for $260/sf as opposed to over $500/sf. Or 701 Hudson for $350/sf. Or the brownstones for $325/sf

Quote Originally Posted by warreng88 View Post
    That price makes no sense. You can buy at the Civic Condos for $260/sf as opposed to over $500/sf. Or 701 Hudson for $350/sf. Or the brownstones for $325/sf
    And they are finished out. I know some people like the minimalist industrial look but these just look like unfinished apartments with the raw concrete and electrical in exposed conduit.

22. Default Re: Left Frame Lofts

I like minimal design but this has me living in my garage if it had windows.

It is so weird if you look at the county assessor, it was deeded from Left Frame LLC to Left Frame Lofts in 2017 and then a Declaration of Unit Ownership Estate (I assume that is making it condos to sell) deeding to Left Frame Lofts in 2018 and then from Left Frame Lofts LLC to 631 Lofts LLC on 6/14/2023. BancCentral of Alva did the loan originally back in 2018 for $2.26MM with a modification in 2019 up to $3MM and release of mortgage in June of 2023, when it switched over to 631 Lofts LLC. That mortgage was from First Security Bank in the amount of $3.15MM. If they sold all of the condos for the prices they are asking, they would make $4.7MM. After paying off the $3.15MM mortgage, it would be closer to $1.5 and I would only assume about $500,000 in carrying costs. That would net them a million dollars.

24. Default Re: Left Frame Lofts

Quote Originally Posted by Shortsyeararound View Post
    I like minimal design but this has me living in my garage if it had windows.
    Agree, a little TOO exposed for me, and looks like a garage with a sofa.

Blog Entries

Wow, that price would be an insult. That isn’t minimalist, just minimal… and not done right.

Thread Information