Widgets Magazine
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Industry Gastro Lounge

Default Re: Industry Gastro Lounge

Remind that they officially open today.

It's my kind of place... Hope the crowd stays decent and doesn't descend into the Memorial Road Meathead scene.

Menu from their Facebook page:

Looks like a neat menu! I will likely wait at least a month to let them work out the kinks, and maybe see how they compare with Firebirds.

Some friends of mine went there for dinner Friday night and had a pretty bad experience. Insert all the first day growing pains you can think of and that was the gist of it.

^^^I have a friend who works nearby and she said she had customers at her work who left there because their experience was horrid. Sorry to hear it but they probably got overwhelmed and short fused with customers. Either way, it was the first week of being open. I'll reserve judgement for a month or so from now before I go for the first time.

It's very large and ambitious so that just compounds any early-on fumbles.

I really look forward to trying it.

Haven't been yet but I've heard they've had huge crowds... People parking in the neighboring field, etc.

Went last night. Food seemed a little slow and I was served with 2 broken glasses, but other than that, had a great experience. Staff is young, which leads to inexperience, but they seem eager to help.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20181017_175125.jpg 
Views:	231 
Size:	5.37 MB 
ID:	14961

Wanted to grab drinks last night and give them another chance, but they were closed even though FB advertised specials...have they closed their doors already?

Quote Originally Posted by Otfchick21 View Post
    Wanted to grab drinks last night and give them another chance, but they were closed even though FB advertised specials...have they closed their doors already?
    I sure don't think so.

Perhaps they were just closed early for Thanksgiving?

Quote Originally Posted by Otfchick21 View Post
    Nothing at all said they were open yesterday. They are open today for the Tiger vs. Phil event, and they advertised that on Wednesday.

Pete...please forgive me if this has been shot down before, but I think putting the address of the business in the title of the thread would be beneficial. I think most people don't want to work through a 50 comment thread and just move on instead of learning where.

Quote Originally Posted by Dob Hooligan View Post
    Pete...please forgive me if this has been shot down before, but I think putting the address of the business in the title of the thread would be beneficial. I think most people don't want to work through a 50 comment thread and just move on instead of learning where.
    Oh please god no. It takes five seconds to google the address.

Quote Originally Posted by Plutonic Panda View Post
    Oh please god no. It takes five seconds to google the address.
    I was trying to keep it short and sweet, but...

I would guess that every F&B place on this forum gets negative comments within the first couple week of opening. Happens everywhere online. So, if I see a thread for the first time and click on it, the comments are probably gonna be back loaded to negative. Since comments usually slow down after opening, other than grievance, many are less inclined to visit because of the negative they just read, or take the time to google it. Since so many are small, locally owned places, I would hope we could do something to help offset that a bit.

I hear you! But putting the address on the thread title would make it too long.

Quote Originally Posted by jonny d View Post
    Nothing at all said they were open yesterday. They are open today for the Tiger vs. Phil event, and they advertised that on Wednesday.
    I think she attempted to go on Wednesday night and they were shut down.

I visited with 6 co-workers a few weeks back. We all had a great time. Service was good but was mostly limited to drinks as we were having happy hour. No complaints here and we will be going back.

I went recently. Got the nachos and a sandwich. Really not impressed by the quality of the food, although the sweet potato fries were good.

With the amount of tv's they have, it gives a feel of a sports bar. I asked to switch to a NBA game but they told me they only have the basic channels, which I thought was odd. No ESPN+, NBA TV, etc.

It was really dead the entire time I was there, about 1.5 hours. I would estimate only 20 people in the restaurant the entire time between 6:30-8. Music was really loud as well. Not sure if I would go back.

Quote Originally Posted by OkiePoke View Post
    I went recently. Got the nachos and a sandwich. Really not impressed by the quality of the food, although the sweet potato fries were good.

With the amount of tv's they have, it gives a feel of a sports bar. I asked to switch to a NBA game but they told me they only have the basic channels, which I thought was odd. No ESPN+, NBA TV, etc.

It was really dead the entire time I was there, about 1.5 hours. I would estimate only 20 people in the restaurant the entire time between 6:30-8. Music was really loud as well. Not sure if I would go back.
    Outside of BWW and (hopefully) Chalk, what other places will have services like League Pass, Sunday ticket, redzone, and/or what have you?

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Vu View Post
    Outside of BWW and (hopefully) Chalk, what other places will have services like League Pass, Sunday ticket, redzone, and/or what have you?
    Republic for sure.

I see'd RedZone at Louie Lakeside before. (Speaking in Okie, of course)

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Republic for sure.
    That's a new development for me. Back when Urban Johnnies was around everywhere only had espn/tnt

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Vu View Post
    I'm not sure if you have been, but the amount of tv's lends itself to actually having sports on them. Considering they have a 2x2 tv grid setup on their west wall, about 120"x120", showing Dateline probably isn't the best use for it. Also, that tv wall isn't aligned correctly as the top-left tv is off.

Planning a new location in Moore.

Partner is Jeff Rogers of Yo Pablo, Pink Parrot, Chico Blanco, Pig & Butcher and soon-to-open Steak, the Experience.

Planning a new location that will accommodate 400 people.

Industry Gastro Lounge Moore
    1201 S Interstate Drive
    Moore, Oklahoma 73160

There’s some work going on to the east of the quail springs location in the big empty piece of land. Any idea what they are doing?

Thread Information