Widgets Magazine

Thread: Lynda's Birkenstock

Default Lynda's Birkenstock

Anyone know what happened to Lynda's Birkenstock shoe store that was just west of NW 36th and Youngs, behind Ingrid's Kitchen? I drove by there earlier today and the sign was down, the windows were bare, and it looked empty inside. I hope they just moved, and did not go out of business.

I bought my mom a pair of Birkenstock's there last Christmas, and they gave me an extra 20% off just because they had her size in stock. I hate to see another local business go.

Default Re: Lynda's Birkenstock

Quote Originally Posted by YeahIKnow View Post
    Anyone know what happened to Lynda's Birkenstock shoe store that was just west of NW 36th and Youngs, behind Ingrid's Kitchen? I drove by there earlier today and the sign was down, the windows were bare, and it looked empty inside. I hope they just moved, and did not go out of business.

I bought my mom a pair of Birkenstock's there last Christmas, and they gave me an extra 20% off just because they had her size in stock. I hate to see another local business go.
    I believe they went out of business, they had signs up about closing for the past month or so and closed their doors about 2 weeks ago.

3. Default Re: Lynda's Birkenstock

Closed for retirement, according to their Facebook.

4. Default Re: Lynda's Birkenstock

Quote Originally Posted by zefferoni View Post
    Closed for retirement, according to their Facebook.
    Kind of figured as much... They had been there for as long as I can remember.

New sign up on the transom (Ingrid's "West End" (sic)) and something posted on the door, but didn't stop to read it. Guessing it might be something like Empire's to-go type of annex...

Does anyone know of a place that has a good selection of birkenstocks?

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin View Post
    Does anyone know of a place that has a good selection of birkenstocks?
    Metro , Dillard's

Thread Information