Widgets Magazine

Thread: Jimmy John's

Default Jimmy John's

In case you haven't noticed, a Jimmy John's is being built just North of the KFC at 2820 South Douglas. Signs are up so it shouldn't be long. Glad to have them. I'm assuming they will deliver here like they do at their store on Memorial Road near OCU.
    C. T.

Default Re: Jimmy John's

Their Turkey Tom sub is hard to beat.

I blew it, it's just South of KFC. I have had their sandwiches and they are very good. I'm not into health but I have read that they are healthier than Subway and several others. Easy180, sorry, I'm not a turkey fan. Actually, I can't stand turkey but to each his own.
    C. T.

I ate at the Jimmy John's in Moore for the first time a few weeks ago and I've been craving it ever since. The sandwiches are just top notch and have a very unique flavor that is so appetizing.

Speaking of Jimmy John's, saw an ad on FB that stated any of their subs #1-6 and their BLT is $1 from 11-3pm this Friday, April 21st. It may be 10am, but going with 11 to be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by OKCisOK4me View Post
    Speaking of Jimmy John's, saw an ad on FB that stated any of their subs #1-6 and their BLT is $1 from 11-3pm this Friday, April 21st. It may be 10am, but going with 11 to be safe.
    Seems to be a bit of an urban legend alongside the free Wendy's burger, free $25 McDonald's gift card, and so on.

Jimmy John's
    April 17 at 4:44pm ·

Despite rumors April 21st isn't $1 Sub Day, but I do appreciate you - so keep an eye on my FB page ��

------

Michelle Farley‎
    to
    Jimmy John's
    12 hrs ·

So 1.00 subs or not on Friday the 21st?.
    1 Comment
    Chronological
    Comments
    Jimmy John's
    Jimmy John's No sorry Michelle, that flyer going around is from 2016! Like my page for any official announcements of events in your area
    1 · 1 hr

Similar responses on Twitter it appears. All with the big tease 'keep an eye out for a big announcement soon'. https://www.jimmyjohns.com/cadgoad/

I think their sandwiches are great! But I have since developed philosophical issues with the owner. Wouldn't spend a dollar there.

8. Default Re: Jimmy John's

Can't say I'm a fan of canned hunting either but if I boycotted every business I disagreed with philosphically I'd have to become a self-sufficient hermit.... No wait... That's the path I'm working on taking... So since I really don't care for Jimmy Johns sandwiches I'm right there with ya!

Boo!

We never have been in there before. We'll try taste JJ's sandwiches to see compares which is the best one? I do mostly popular my flavors is Schlotzsky's and Panera Bread and McAlister's Deli, and Subway. It's a very good healthy food!!!!

Thread Information