Widgets Magazine
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mustang Creek Crossing

Default Re: Mustang Creek Crossing

Quote Originally Posted by Bellaboo View Post
    This OnCue was cancelled. Property now for sale.
    I'm hearing that OnCue (Turnpike x Route 66) is now back in the company's queue. Can anyone confirm?

Quote Originally Posted by April in the Plaza View Post
    I'm hearing that OnCue (Turnpike x Route 66) is now back in the company's queue. Can anyone confirm?
    It's well under construction:

Is anything going on in this area outside of the Starbucks being built? It’s a huge area of land, and in a good location for Yukon/Mustang but not a lot of activity. Seems SW 29th might be getting built up quicker than Mustang Creek Crossing. Just curious as to why.

^

Sam Coury is the developer and he's slow.

Same guy that owns the old Spaghetti Warehouse building in Bricktown.

Yeah that is slow! He’s going to lose a lot of potential occupants. Also needs to update the MCC website.

Quote Originally Posted by roci28 View Post
    Yeah that is slow! He’s going to lose a lot of potential occupants. Also needs to update the MCC website.
    I live in this area for over a year and was wondering what was taking so long. Traffic is already insane in peak hours. SW 15th right infront of the new car wash is in desperate need of widening.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBoy18 View Post
    I live in this area for over a year and was wondering what was taking so long. Traffic is already insane in peak hours. SW 15th right infront of the new car wash is in desperate need of widening.
    I expect that the bridge will eventually lose its shoulder and the road will remain two lanes up to the stop light once buildings start going up in the street that was built. For now people will just have to figure out zipper merging to be able ha to ha ha to ha ha hahah haha who am I kidding

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBoy18 View Post
    I know the Covid had a lot of developers scared, but I'm really surprised that Sam is taking his time on this detail.

There's too many capable operators in the offsetting tracts, actively working to create a "West OKC Chisholm Creek."

I saw some excavating by Mustang road. Are they getting ready to build something?

Mustang Creek Crossing needs the developers of OAK to help them out. They are not very aggressive with developing this area.

There has been some dirt moving behind the space labeled "super market" in this development over the last week or two...

Quote Originally Posted by roci28 View Post
    Mustang Creek Crossing needs the developers of OAK to help them out. They are not very aggressive with developing this area.
    Or Ken McGee. That guys seems to know his way around Yukon and Mustang.

As mentioned on another thread, there have been rumors going around that Costco will be building a new store in this development.

However, the broker on the project tells me that no deal has been struck and that in talking to Costco, they aren't even committed to a new store in the area due to somewhat disappointing numbers at the Moore location (at least compared to their first at Memorial & Western).

Here are a couple of relatively recent aerial shots that show the current state:

So does the broker have anything else lined up for this project? It’s a very large area, and the new Starbucks there is doing very well. I can see a Chic-fil-a, Canes, Whataburger going around here too. Or maybe a Charleston’s!?

There are both a Chick-fil-A and Caines a couple miles down the road. I’d highly doubt there is any consideration to those. Closest Whataburger is down in Mustang, so maybe. A Charlestons is a great idea.

Heard several rumors (albeit about a year ago) that Top Golf was having discussions with this development.

That would be pretty awesome if there was a Top Golf there, or perhaps a place like Main Event/Dave & Busters.

I just don’t see the MSA being large enough for two Top Golfs. Would need at least another 1M people imo. But the west side would be the right place to put it.

Has anyone heard anything new about this development? The Starbucks is open but I don't see anything new happening. Not sure what the hold up is.

I’m really surprised there haven’t been more businesses opening in this area. Seems like prime real estate. Although, now since there is a lot going up on 29th and Mustang Rd there might be more inclined to open in that area over MCC. MCC needs a more aggressive management company.

Yeah Mustang/29th is building up fast, I was surprised to see how quickly it's coming together. I'm sure there are a lot of companies interested in MCC but may be afraid to commit until they see more progress. I have high hopes for that area so it's disappointing to see it move so slowly.

Just saw this on ABC this morning.

24. Default Re: Mustang Creek Crossing

WOW. This will definitely compete with The Zoo Amphitheatre for live acts.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    WOW. This will definitely compete with The Zoo Amphitheatre for live acts.
    Was hoping something like this would be built at Chisholm Creek but the fact that it's happening at all is fantastic. Especially if they can get a Live Nation affiliation.

Thread Information