Widgets Magazine
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mustang Creek Crossing

Default Re: Town Center

I read somewhere that the 7-11 at sw 15th and Mustang road is the busiest in OKC.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
    I read somewhere that the 7-11 at sw 15th and Mustang road is the busiest in OKC.
    Yep. That oil and gas money is flowing straight into the Town Center, West End Pointe, and the 7-11 at SW 15th and Mustang.

They just did a remodel of that location to add more room for cold beer coolers. This place is busy from 5am to 9pm every day!

Quote Originally Posted by chuck5815 View Post
    Yep. That oil and gas money is flowing straight into the Town Center, West End Pointe, and the 7-11 at SW 15th and Mustang.
    More like government and Paycom money.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_M View Post
    More like government and Paycom money.
    Wrong. Canadian County is #2 in the state in terms of per capita income. And it ain’t because of Paycom or any particular government. It just so happens that a wide share of that money is spent in Yukon and Mustang.

Any updates on what is happening with this development? I drive by and don't see anything happening on the North side of 15th St. The information within the development brochure on the website (mustangcreekcrossing.com) indicates phase 1 opening spring of 2020. Do they have any anchors lined up yet?

This was all very conceptual and I know they have been working to secure anchors but my understanding is they have not forged any solid deals as of yet.

Does anyone have any updates on the progress of this development? I drive by and don't see anything happening on the North side of 15th St. The information within the development brochure on the website (mustangcreekcrossing.com) indicates phase 1 opening spring of 2020. Do they have any anchors lined up yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Philip View Post
    Does anyone have any updates on the progress of this development? I drive by and don't see anything happening on the North side of 15th St. The information within the development brochure on the website (mustangcreekcrossing.com) indicates phase 1 opening spring of 2020. Do they have any anchors lined up yet?
    Pete just responded to you above.

Default Re: Mustang Creek Crossing

This project is now known as Mustang Creek Crossing.

The new turnpike is now open to SW 15th and the first part of this will be an OnCue and Wendy's. The construction seen in the first image (taken Saturday) is for a car wash.

It looks like they will have an underpass at the Kilpatrick. That is great!

I think there is a car wash under construction now, and I wonder why they are building a Wendy's when there is one just down the street in Mustang?

Well the other one in Yukon is even closer, only 4.6 miles away.

I guess Wendy's is just trying to go with the same amount of market saturation as McDonalds.

Is there a Sam's club being planned there in the area??

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerman View Post
    Is there a Sam's club being planned there in the area??
    I think Carol Hefner was saying this would land a Costco and nothing less.

There is also a website for this development: http://www.mustangcreekcrossing.com/

There are some renderings and more site plans on the brochure.

Quote Originally Posted by Plutonic Panda View Post
    There is also a website for this development: http://www.mustangcreekcrossing.com/

There are some renderings and more site plans on the brochure.
    There is housing edition plots after housing edition plots being built out between 152 and I-40 from Morgan rd to cemetery rd. It’s crazy the amount of new homes and growth. A person that I talked to, that works in Yukon gov’t offices, told me they expect in upwards of 60K new people in just that area over the next 5-10 years.

That part of OKC metro, all the way up to Piedmont, is just blowing up.

^^^^ I saw that. Many, many new freeways are needed to keep up and virtually no planning is taking place.

I mean, I get that we have a Friendly Fed, but it Just seems like the wrong time in the cycle to try this style of development. Reckless even.

Does anybody know what is going up just west of the turnpike on 15tth street.....the car wash maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by sgt. pepper View Post
    Does anybody know what is going up just west of the turnpike on 15tth street.....the car wash maybe?
    I was wondering what that building is. If it's a car wash, it's awful tall for one.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHayes View Post
    I was wondering what that building is. If it's a car wash, it's awful tall for one.
    oh I agree, I don't believe it is the car wash as advertised, but it is a tall structure.

Car wash.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Car wash.
    thanx Pete, going to be an interesting car wash.

They have a large Mustang Creek Crossing sign up at the corner of 15th and Mustang Rd now.

Thread Information