Widgets Magazine
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Flix Brewhouse

Default Re: Flix Brewhouse

Well, mixed review for tonight. Theater is fantastic. The service was like they literally pulled people off of the street yesterday and are teaching them on the job. To sit in the lobby/bar area, you order at the designated area at the end of the bar, get a number, then it is taken to your table. After waiting for quite a while here comes our food. Nevermind that we didn't have our drinks or silver ware yet. Manager came over and comped the whole meal.

So, once we got into the theater we tried the wait service there. Really disjointed and not anywhere near where it should be. Oh, and the box of candy my wife got was stale and expired in August of 2020. Also, they add an automatic 18% gratuity to limit the time spent signing receipts in the dark theater while the movie is still on.

None of it was stuff that can't be fixed through time and training. Fun to be back at the theater again.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeLucky View Post
    Well, mixed review for tonight. Theater is fantastic. The service was like they literally pulled people off of the street yesterday and are teaching them on the job. To sit in the lobby/bar area, you order at the designated area at the end of the bar, get a number, then it is taken to your table. After waiting for quite a while here comes our food. Nevermind that we didn't have our drinks or silver ware yet. Manager came over and comped the whole meal.

So, once we got into the theater we tried the wait service there. Really disjointed and not anywhere near where it should be. Oh, and the box of candy my wife got was stale and expired in August of 2020. Also, they add an automatic 18% gratuity to limit the time spent signing receipts in the dark theater while the movie is still on.

None of it was stuff that can't be fixed through time and training. Fun to be back at the theater again.
    I'm sure it will get better. Service levels are down everywhere. They pretty much are starting up as a new restaurant/theater.

Quote Originally Posted by jn1780 View Post
    I'm sure it will get better. Service levels are down everywhere. They pretty much are starting up as a new restaurant/theater.

That's my assumption. We were patient with them and laughed off most of it, especially after the manager immediately comped our dinner, which is also why we ordered more food and drinks during the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by jn1780 View Post
    Not everywhere - two of the three Jimmy's Eggs we've been to have had good service (16th/May sucked so much that we walked out after we ordered our food, but before we got it), and New State and Frida also had good, normal service. Will be nice to see something in a theater again - we're looking forward to going to Rodeo to see Summer of Soul. Sorry, thread hijack over.

Thread Information