Widgets Magazine
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Flix Brewhouse

Default Re: Flix Brewhouse

It looks like early next year before they open. Structure isn't even fully enclosed yet.

Did a security guard bug you when you took that shot? All I did was drive through to take a look and I saw a security car stop, back up, turn around and start following me.

Quote Originally Posted by jn1780 View Post
    Did a security guard bug you when you took that shot? All I did was drive through to take a look and I saw a security car stop, back up, turn around and start following me.
    No, but that does happen sometimes.

Last time was at The Hill and I had to remind the security guard that those streets are public, although that is not the case in this development.

Those guys have very little to do. I'm sure a car driving through is about as exciting as it gets.

Blog Entries

Construction sites are magnets for theft and vandalism. Security should always closely check visitors not naturally there to perform a legitimate function and may just be there to survey whatís there.. Itís prudent and their job. You can dismiss their importance and make fun of them, but they serve a legitimate needed function.

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    Construction sites are magnets for theft and vandalism. Security should always closely check visitors not naturally there to perform a legitimate function and may just be there to survey what’s there.. It’s prudent and their job. You can dismiss their importance and make fun of them, but they serve a legitimate needed function.
    Nobody said they didn't.

But the guy at The Hill kept shadowing me into areas where there was no construction and was just being a jerk and trying to intimidate me. All on public streets.

Thread Information