Widgets Magazine
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Old Shopping Center at 12th and Janeway

  1. #1

    Moore Old Shopping Center at 12th and Janeway

    Does anyone know anything regarding the old shopping center at 12th and Janeway in Moore? It looks like most of the stores are now empty and have been for a while. From what I can tell the only thing still in the shopping center is the laundry mat on the far end. Does anyone know if they are planning to tear it down or remodel it? I hope so this area could use some sprucing up.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Old Shopping Center at 12th and Janeway

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby821 View Post
    Does anyone know anything regarding the old shopping center at 12th and Janeway in Moore? It looks like most of the stores are now empty and have been for a while. From what I can tell the only thing still in the shopping center is the laundry mat on the far end. Does anyone know if they are planning to tear it down or remodel it? I hope so this area could use some sprucing up.
    There used to be a Godfathers Pizza in that center, if I am correct. That was some of the best pizza I've ever had anywhere.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Old Shopping Center at 12th and Janeway

    Quote Originally Posted by SOONER8693 View Post
    There used to be a Godfathers Pizza in that center, if I am correct.
    yep... that is correct. it's in the spot last occupied by a tex mex restaurant.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Old Shopping Center at 12th and Janeway

    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    yep... that is correct. it's in the spot last occupied by a tex mex restaurant.
    my son goes to taekwondo and the place he goes to recently relocated from that shopping center, there was leaks and plumbing problems and the owner of the place didn't care to fix it so the taekwondo place relocated. the whole shopping center seems to have plumbing issues and roof leaks etc, sad that the owner of the shopping center just let it get run down.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Old Shopping Center at 12th and Janeway

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesseda View Post
    my son goes to taekwondo and the place he goes to recently relocated from that shopping center, there was leaks and plumbing problems and the owner of the place didn't care to fix it so the taekwondo place relocated. the whole shopping center seems to have plumbing issues and roof leaks etc, sad that the owner of the shopping center just let it get run down.
    Yeah, it s totally empty now except for the laundry may on the far west end of it.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-14-2016, 02:21 PM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-23-2014, 06:44 AM
  3. Shopping Center at 12th and Lindsey
    By Lindsay Architect in forum Norman
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-04-2012, 09:05 AM
  4. new shopping center...?
    By jeffkchuckk in forum Suburban & Other OK Communities
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-01-2009, 08:23 AM
  5. shopping center
    By jeffkchuckk in forum Suburban & Other OK Communities
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-06-2007, 10:45 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO