Quote Originally Posted by neddycat
I am Nancy, born, raised and lived in Oklahoma City/Norman for my first 40 years, living in Houston the past 12. I have a 19 year old son and 16 year old daughter. I'm planning on moving back to OKC in a year and a half when my daughter graduates from high school, and am hoping to find a bungalow in a friendly neighborhood with good close local (hopefully walkable) services.

My brother and I cleaned out our parents house summer before last when they moved to an independent living center, and were very impressed with the progress that's been made in OKC - Bricktown, and just the general cleanliness of the City. It no longer looks like you're driving through the dump along I-40.

I'm hoping to gain a better idea of how OKC has grown and changed since I left, and what to expect when I move back.
Hi Nancy, and welcome to OKCTalk. There has been so much growth in downtown OKC and in Bricktown in the past 12 years, and you saw a glimpse of it when you were here the summer before last. You would be amazed at how much has changed since you have been here.

This is a family friendly forum where you the the freedom to express your opinions and ideas, so jump right in and tell us what you think.

Again,