Widgets Magazine
Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 175 of 988
  1. #151
    Patrick Guest

    Default Re: "Roll Call" - Introduce yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by okcgoddess
    Hey! I'm Crystal. I am 24 years old and currently live in Shawnee and have worked in OKC for the last 5 years. I was born in OK and live in Norman until the age of 18. I have two boys ( 5yrs old and 3 months old). This site seems interesting to me and I hope it serves as an enjoyable and informative site to visit.
    Hey Crystal! Welcome to OKC Talk and thanks for the intro. We're so glad to meet you and happy to have you here. Feel free to jump right in and start discussing the issues! We welcome you.

  2. #152
    Patrick Guest

    Default Re: "Roll Call" - Introduce yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by okieopus
    Hello I'm Opus

    I have lived in OKC for a year and I am a transplant from Lawton. I am interested in economic development and growth, esp, the Creative Class.

    Thanks for the great posts and info
    Hey Opus! You've definitely come upon a group of progressive thinkers from the Creative class! We're so happy to have you here. Thanks for the intro.

    Feel free to jump right in and discuss the issues, whether it be isues about Bricktown and OKC or politics and religion! We welcome you here!

  3. #153
    Sparkieokc Guest

    Default Re: "Roll Call" - Introduce yourself

    My Name is Robert I live in Oklahoma City I am 34. I am a electrican. I am working on the Dell project.

  4. #154
    Keith Guest

    Default Re: "Roll Call" - Introduce yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkieokc
    My Name is Robert I live in Oklahoma City I am 34. I am a electrican. I am working on the Dell project.
    Hi, Robert...and welcome to the okctalk forum. The Dell building project is looking great, and we are all looking forward to all the new jobs that it will be bringing. We are especially happy to see all of the new jobs that were created when the construction began......yours being one of them .

    Anyway, feel free to jump in on the discussions that we have here, and get to know the others on this forum. We have a friendly bunch of people that post on okctalk, and there is always something going on.

    Again.....

  5. #155
    chrisqlawson Guest

    Default Re: "Roll Call" - Introduce yourself

    My Name is Chris.

    I live in Oklahoma City I am 26. I am a real estate professional.

    I am working in the Bricktown area.

  6. Exclamation Re: "Roll Call" - Introduce yourself

    Hello...

    My name is Brian. I'm 32 yrs old and am currently living in Moore. I have a daughter, age 7, and am recently separated. I have lived in Oklahoma all my life.

    I'm 5'10, brown hair/eyes, somewhat overweight (hey, I'm working on it). I wear glasses some of the time.

    I have a great sense of humor and love to laugh. I'm a big kid at heart, but definitely know the appropriate times to be serious.

    I work in one of the many call centers in the OKC metro area, providing world class customer service to many wireless phone users throughout the country. (lol, how's that for some B.S. ) Seriously though, I do work in cust service, and I do enjoy my job. I have been involved this occupation, in various forms, for 10+ years. I enjoy working with people and giving a helping hand when possible.

    My interests include surfing the 'net (otherwise why would I be here), hanging out with friends (either in small groups or one-on-one), current events, politics, movies, music. I am considered to have a middle-of-the-road and somewhat liberal view on various issues, but am open minded and am willing to listen to opposing view points, no matter how wrong they might be. (hehe...see? there's that sense of humor I was talking about)

    I'm looking for new friends to chat/talk with. I check my email often and usually have some sort of chat program running (usually Yahoo Msgr or AIM).

  7. #157
    Keith Guest

    Default Re: "Roll Call" - Introduce yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by Intrepid
    Hello...

    My name is Brian. I'm 32 yrs old and am currently living in Moore. I have a daughter, age 7, and am recently separated. I have lived in Oklahoma all my life.

    I'm 5'10, brown hair/eyes, somewhat overweight (hey, I'm working on it). I wear glasses some of the time.

    I have a great sense of humor and love to laugh. I'm a big kid at heart, but definitely know the appropriate times to be serious.

    I work in one of the many call centers in the OKC metro area, providing world class customer service to many wireless phone users throughout the country. (lol, how's that for some B.S. ) Seriously though, I do work in cust service, and I do enjoy my job. I have been involved this occupation, in various forms, for 10+ years. I enjoy working with people and giving a helping hand when possible.

    My interests include surfing the 'net (otherwise why would I be here), hanging out with friends (either in small groups or one-on-one), current events, politics, movies, music. I am considered to have a middle-of-the-road and somewhat liberal view on various issues, but am open minded and am willing to listen to opposing view points, no matter how wrong they might be. (hehe...see? there's that sense of humor I was talking about)

    I'm looking for new friends to chat/talk with. I check my email often and usually have some sort of chat program running (usually Yahoo Msgr or AIM).
    Hi Brian, and welcome to okctalk. Hey, thanks for letting us know a little more about you. I think you will have a great time posting on okctalk, and I know that there are many friendly people that will welcome you here. You say you work for a wireless company....I hope it is Cingular, since that is who I am with .

    Either way, thanks for taking time out to register, and I hope to see you on here often.

  8. Smile Re: "Roll Call" - Introduce yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith
    Hi Brian, and welcome to okctalk. Hey, thanks for letting us know a little more about you. I think you will have a great time posting on okctalk, and I know that there are many friendly people that will welcome you here. You say you work for a wireless company....I hope it is Cingular, since that is who I am with .

    Either way, thanks for taking time out to register, and I hope to see you on here often.

    Thanks for the welcome.

    Yes, I do work for Cingular, by way of AT&T Wireless. Our call center was incorporated into Cingular due to the merger.

  9. Default Re: "Roll Call" - Introduce yourself

    my name is nathan.i have lived in okc all my life and absolutely love this city. i would really like to see more large businesses come into downtown and invest in it. maybe in the way of building more skyskrapers, ones with more character, our skyline is kinda drab.
    finally, i have found a place where i can share my interest in okc!!
    long live okc!!!!!

  10. #160
    luckygirl Guest

    Default Re: "Roll Call" - Introduce yourself

    Hi, I'm new here today. My name is Erin. I just moved to Oklahoma City with my partner in December 2004, so I'm still getting to know the city and finding my way around. I'm...ummmm...between jobs right now, but ACTIVELY looking (please let me know if you know of any job openings. At this point, I'll consider almost anything!). Once I pay down the balance on my student loan, I will be going to OSU-OKC to study nursing. Anything else you want to know, just ask. It's good to meet everyone.

  11. #161
    Keith Guest

    Default Re: "Roll Call" - Introduce yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by luckygirl
    Hi, I'm new here today. My name is Erin. I just moved to Oklahoma City with my partner in December 2004, so I'm still getting to know the city and finding my way around. I'm...ummmm...between jobs right now, but ACTIVELY looking (please let me know if you know of any job openings. At this point, I'll consider almost anything!). Once I pay down the balance on my student loan, I will be going to OSU-OKC to study nursing. Anything else you want to know, just ask. It's good to meet everyone.
    Hi, Erin, and welcome to okctalk. I am so glad that you registered, and I think that you will really like it here. Lots of friendly people here, plus, lots of great discussions. Just jump right in anytime and tell us what you think.

    Again,

  12. #162
    aceand5 Guest

    Default Re: "Roll Call" - Introduce yourself

    Hello, my name is Robby. I`ve lived in the great state of OKLAHOMA for almost 15 years now. I originaly moved here from Dallas. My real life things are theme parks otherthan my family). I live around the Pauls Vally area (Elmore City) and graduated from Irving High School (Dallas, TX) 1988.

  13. #163

    Default Re: "Roll Call" - Introduce yourself

    My name is Ryan. I'm a graphic designer in OKC. Have lived in the OKC metro area for all 26 years of my life. I just recently bought a house in south OKC.

    I run a local music website, so expect me to be talking about local music quite a bit.

  14. #164
    Patrick Guest

    Default Re: "Roll Call" - Introduce yourself

    Hey Ryan, we're glad to have you here. We need someone to start conversation in our radio forum. Feel free to jump right in. Glad to have you here.

  15. Default Re: "Roll Call" - Introduce yourself

    WOW! Thank you, Google. Finally, Oklahoma Cityans who are as excited about OKC as I am!

    My name is Andrew and I'm originally from the conformist suburbia known as Edmond. I am now in Stillwater attending OSU as a 3rd year architecture major. I have grown up in the OKC metro and, unlike nearly all of my classmates, I wish to stay in OKC for life. OKC is THE place to be in the new century!

  16. #166
    Keith Guest

    Default Re: "Roll Call" - Introduce yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by CuatrodeMayo
    WOW! Thank you, Google. Finally, Oklahoma Cityans who are as excited about OKC as I am!

    My name is Andrew and I'm originally from the conformist suburbia known as Edmond. I am now in Stillwater attending OSU as a 3rd year architecture major. I have grown up in the OKC metro and, unlike nearly all of my classmates, I wish to stay in OKC for life. OKC is THE place to be in the new century!
    Hi Andrew, and welcome to okctalk. Yes, Google has been very good to us, and that is how many people have found this site. You have certainly found a site that is very excited about OKC, and what our great city has to offer. Share any ideas and opinions that you may have, and jump in anytime and....happy posting

  17. Default Re: "Roll Call" - Introduce yourself

    I am also attending OSU-Stillwater. My name is Jimmy and i'm working with our GIS lab on campus hoping to one day become an urban planner or go into a GIS field. I am a junior this year, married, & have a 1 year old son. looks like a cool website right up my alley.

  18. #168

    Default Re: "Roll Call" - Introduce yourself

    Hello all!
    I stumbled across this site yesterday (by accident) and was pleased to find a site like this, so much so I became a premium member on the same day.

    I wanted to briefly introduce myself. I am a small business owner of a marketing consulting and graphic design company in Oklahoma City. I am married, father of two wonderful girls, a Lhasa Apso and two fickle felines. I enjoy researching and discussing politics and social justice issues. I also enjoy football, hockey and NASCAR.

    So, that's the Reader's Digest version. Glad to be on board.

  19. #169
    Patrick Guest

    Default Re: "Roll Call" - Introduce yourself

    Hey Scribe, Welcome to OKCTalk. We're happy have you here. And thanks for helping support our site by becoming a Premium Member. We look forward to your participation here!

  20. Default Re: "Roll Call" - Introduce yourself

    I realized haven't introduced myself yet.
    My name is Delania. I'm a homeschool Mom of two teenage boys. I also have an adult daughter who lives in Norman. I've lived in Chickasha since 79 so Oklahoma is home to me now.

  21. Default Re: "Roll Call" - Introduce yourself

    Hi,

    I'm karlanee. I live in Edmond, but work in Oklahoma City. I'm an office manager part time. I have two daughters, and three pets.

    I enjoy reading, browsing in shops, cooking, spending time with my family, etc.

  22. Default Re: "Roll Call" - Introduce yourself

    Name: Micah Alcorn

    Age: 21

    Location: Moore/SouthOKC all my life. Hopefully
    Downtown, soon.

    Productivity: Full time Business Administration student at OU. Worked in consumer lending at FAA Credit Union for 2 years. Now own part of 924 Productions LLC and working on two more startups.

    Interests: Rallye, Pocket Billiards, Politics (all levels), music of course, Glenn Beck.

  23. #173
    Keith Guest

    Default Re: "Roll Call" - Introduce yourself

    karlanee and micahalcorn.... to okctalk. I want to thank you for taking the time to reply to this thread, letting us know a little more about you, and I hope that you enjoy this forum and get the chance to do lots of posting.

  24. #174
    nate956 Guest

    Default Re: "Roll Call" - Introduce yourself

    Hello all
    My name is nate.
    I work in the oil field as a crane rigger so thats where i spend aboput 80 hours a week. Looking for some social interaction.

  25. #175
    Patrick Guest

    Default Re: "Roll Call" - Introduce yourself

    Hey nate, we're happy to have you here. Feel free to jump right in and join the discussion.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Oklahoma Film Society Crew Call Invitation
    By Bradley in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-07-2004, 09:45 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO