Widgets Magazine
Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: "Roll Call" - Introduce yourself

Strikrstr8 Guest

Default Re: "Roll Call" - Introduce yourself

Hello everyone! I've only today learned of OKCTalk and am anxious to find my way around. I grew up in N.W. Okc. Friends and family make it home. New friends are welcome. New family by invitation only.

MrsSnootyPants Guest

Hello,
    MrsSnootyPants, ONE word like CHER. I have a Mr. Snooty Pants and five snooty children. I am a nurse manager at a BIG hospital here in OKC.

I came, I saw and I stayed.

MrsSnootyPants

mistipetal Guest

Well, um. I probably should have intro'd myself before I started posting, but I didn't. So better late than never I hope. Divorced mom with a lil petal. I guess if you stretch the term you could call me a social worker. So hello...nice to meet you all.

Mistipetal

Patrick Guest

Hey, welcome aboard everyone and thanks for the nice intros! We're glad to get to know you better.

Hi, everyone!
    I am new to OKCtalk, but I'm so glad to have found it! This is just what we need to help build our community and to recognize perspectives and ideas that help us all work together for the betterment of our lives and out state.

I'm an Oklahoma City native, born here some 42 years ago. I moved away to Colorado and Georgia for about 8 years, but returned home in the early 90's. I work for the State of Oklahoma and specialize in public information/media relations. I am blessed to have in my life the most wonderful man/best friend/partner imaginable. No children, except for nephews and nieces who frequently visit and stay. We also currently share our home with several rescued animals. Both Okies from birth, we are fortunate to have both our extended families and a lifetime of friends here in Oklahoma. I look forward to being a part of OKCtalk and hope I occasionally have something worthwhile to add.

okcnative

Patrick Guest

Hi okcnative. We're pleased to have you join us and thanks for the wonderful intro. We'd love for you to join us un discussing the various issues presented here. Feel free to jump in whatever topic interests you. If you have an idea for a topic, feel free to contribute.
    We're so happy to have you here.

stephen_swett Guest

Hello there i'm Stephen Swett I was married to a beautiful woman from Shawnee OK Marry Rodd Roop. I'm looking to say hello to her kids who are adults now. Magan Merideth and Mathew Roop. if you are reading this please reply love to see how y'all are doing.

USG'86 Guest

Friday Night in the Big Town! Let's check it!

(I've always wanted to say that. Please don't spoil my fun by pointing out that it's technically Saturday morning)

I was born at Baptist Hospital and lived mostly in SW OKC until I graduated from Grant HS in '86. That's when I moved to Tulsa to attend Spartan School of Aeronautics. I have lived in Alaska, Long Island, Louisiana, Kansas, and now live in a far north Dallas suburb. I'm a pilot for a Dallas based fractional jet aircraft management company.

Nice to meet y'all.

Keith Guest

Hey, USG'86, it is great to have you on board. I think you will find this forum lots of fun, and you will get a chance to meet a lot of nice people here. As you may have noticed already, we have quite a few dabates here, which let's you know that everyones opinion counts.

Again,

Hope you come and post often.

liberalokie Guest

Hi folks. I just found OKCTalk and am glad to be here. I'm 49 years old, a native of NW OK, but have lived in the Metro area for the past 25 years. I work for the state of Oklahoma, and have two grown sons. I like organic gardening and look forward to talking with you all.

Quote Originally Posted by liberalokie
    Hi folks. I just found OKCTalk and am glad to be here. I'm 49 years old, a native of NW OK, but have lived in the Metro area for the past 25 years. I work for the state of Oklahoma, and have two grown sons. I like organic gardening and look forward to talking with you all.
    Thanks for coming on board.

Patrick Guest

Hey liberalokie, welcome to OKC Talk! We're so glad to have you here! I sure love your handle! Nice username!

mistress_x123 Guest

Hi all I'm mistress_x123 no not a real mistress but hubby thinks so. I moved here to Oklahoma in 2002 from Arizona. Where I lived all my life untill we moved here. I have no Family here but the one I came with but the hubby has family here. The reason for moveing ( and I get asked this all the time ) is cuz it is still green in the winter and it dose not cost $100 a month to keep it that way. Plus I like how when a breeze comes through it is a nice breeze and not like opening the oven door.

I came to this site cuz the search engin pick up a topic I was looking for on the new rules in Bricktown. I drive carriages and was looking for more of the rules then I already know.

My main intres is in horses. I have horses, work with horses all shapes and sizes, and on their feet too. I help my hubby with his horseshoeing biz. I am very much a horse person (eat, sleep, and breath horses, sry. Much of what goes on in OKC I have no clue, I live 55 minutes south from Bricktown.

That is a lot about me and I hope to talk to you all soon.

Howdy, Asta2 here. Orginially from Texas but I have been around here for about 9 years. My background is food service and restaurants but I'm now in sales. Always looking for new leads on new business coming to town and usually have lots of info on them as well. I've enjoyed reading all the threads. I look forward to participating soon.

Keith Guest

Hi mistress_x123 and asta2. I want to thank you both for posting on the roll call, and letting us know a little more about you . This forum is very addicting, and lots of fun to participate in. I hope you both take some time out and share your ideas with us and start participating in the discussions that we have. Your opinion is very valuable to us, so let us know what you think about certain topics.

I hope to see you both posting real soon.

Again,

dkaye2005 Guest

I'm Donna, 38, and new to the site. I'm looking forward to talking to others here. My hobbies include building computers, billards and trivia (even though I'm lousy at it).

Hi, I'm RXIS. I stumbled across this website while searching for a source of interesting news about Oklahoma developments.
    I was raised in Del City and I now have a home in Moore with a 2 year old daughter. Her mother is a student at the Oklahoma Health Science Center and I
    am a business student at the University of Oklahoma. I look forward to using the site to keep up with the happenings of our state and sharing ideas.

sgilland_49 Guest

Unhappy Re: "Roll Call" - Introduce yourself

Hiya........ I live in Tulsa. Work alot in OKC... I have a current but generally an ex so called boyfriend.... who resides in OKC... I met him on the internet going on 4 years ago... He claims he's single... but has a female roomate... there in OKC..they've been roomies for 10 years.... ummm I'm not stupid.. was mis-led..for a minute... I came here looking for anyone who may have the same situation type to relate with.. gossip about OR who may know the same guy... He now has Free Internet on his phone.Where He preys on women... with Low self esteam, and those who appear to be Lonely and vulnerable.... I was Lonely... He was sweet... Now he's not finished..and is a cheat. but has become like LICE.. Hard to get rid of...I love him..but yet I hate him! We work the in same industry and sometimes the same Venue.... although.. He more than I now... I'm really having trouble finding Proof... and Closure... and it all conflicts with my intuition. Will it be Possible to find answers here? I find bits and pieces.... of reasons to kick him to the curb.. and I do.. then he makes me feel as if everything I percieve is incorrect...but eventually he has to work in Tulsa.. and is sweet and charming..and or makes me feel Obligated out of humanity sake.. Just to save on paying for a motel, I'm Sure. and when the gig is done...he's back off to OKC....and is very Cruel and abusive verbally... Head games.. I have him pegged...but... even in black and white.. He will claim..He has no idea what I'm talking about... at first his roomate was my concern.. but.. Now... I sense there are many more... and If I just had someone to talk to.. atleast to relate... would help. I still get lonely... but need to figure out how to... be done with him once and for all.... and feel fine and able to move on.. Can anyone here help?

Thanx in advance

19. Default Re: "Roll Call" - Introduce yourself

I am in almost the same thing you are in. I have a post goiing in the singles lounge under any ladies want to date or hang out. My wife has cheated on me I am haveing a hard time dealing with it along with a number of things she has done or is doing. I wold love to chat and talk with ya, you can reach me by pm here or email me at dirtrider73068@hotmail.com

cddws2000 Guest

Hello all. I found this site on a message board. I'm a little confused right now, but I'm sure I will find my way around. I am a 24 year old female, married with 3 kids. I live in SW OKC. My oldest son goes to Moore schools. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone better.

Ssath Guest

Hello everyone. I saw a flyer for the site, and decided to stop in and see if I can make some friends here. I'm a shy, 32 year old single male who just wants some people to talk to. I look forward to getting to know you all better.

Keith Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ssath
    Hello everyone. I saw a flyer for the site, and decided to stop in and see if I can make some friends here. I'm a shy, 32 year old single male who just wants some people to talk to. I look forward to getting to know you all better.
    Hi, Ssath, and welcome to OKCTALK. You have come to the right place. Hang around here for awhile and you certainly won't be shy anymore. We have lots of fun discussing issues and just having conversation. Never be afraid to share your ideas or express your opinions. There are many single people on this forum that are looking for friends, so jump on in.

Ssath Guest

Thanks for the welcome Keith! If this place will truly help me get over my shyness, I may just have to spend most of my free time here. I'm hoping I get to meet some of the single people you referred to. In any event, I am looking forward to many stimulating conversations with other members, be they single or not.

24. Default Re: "Roll Call" - Introduce yourself

Welcome to everyone lately that has taken the time to introduce yourselves! The more the merrier.... can't wait to get to know all of you - post away!

You are very WELCOME here!

Karrie

Hi Patrick. I'm 45, single and trying to navigate my first chat site, so please excuse if I stump my toe now and then. I've enjoyed the site so far and hope I can contribute something. It looks as if I was lucky and found the right place.

Thread Information