Widgets Magazine
Page 62 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1257585960616263 LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 1552
  1. #1526

    Default Re: Trump's nominees and appointees

    I think anyone that supports lefties should be really hesitant to play the six degrees of Kevin Bacon game. It won't end well.

    Even the most evil the world has ever known are right every now and then.

  2. Default Re: Trump's nominees and appointees

    Another horrible, sh*tty, nasty, evil swamp monster gone...

    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/homel...b0e57cd9f7b59a

  3. Default Re: Trump's nominees and appointees

    He'll just replace her with someone more swampy. Which is terrifying.
    The truth is never embarrassed by honest inquiry.

  4. #1529

    Default Re: Trump's nominees and appointees

    A thankless, impossible job under the current conditions.

  5. Default Re: Trump's nominees and appointees

    One leaves, another nasty climate-denying, unethical scum-sucking swamp creature keeps the numbers up....

    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/david...b03ab9f24fc722

  6. #1531

    Default Re: Trump's nominees and appointees

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTravellers View Post
    One leaves, another nasty climate-denying, unethical scum-sucking swamp creature keeps the numbers up....

    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/david...b03ab9f24fc722
    Yeah, those 4 Democrats who crossed the aisle must think the same about him. TheTravellers must not drive a car. I wonder if he called Ken Salazar the same third-grade names considering his support for the O&G industry?

  7. Default Re: Trump's nominees and appointees

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTravellers View Post
    One leaves, another nasty climate-denying, unethical scum-sucking swamp creature keeps the numbers up....

    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/david...b03ab9f24fc722
    And boom, before his first day is over, he's under investigation. This whole Administration would be just one big f-ing joke, if it wasn't so horrible and inflicting harm on America....

    https://www.alternet.org/2019/04/tru...investigation/

  8. #1533

    Default Re: Trump's nominees and appointees

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTravellers View Post
    And boom, before his first day is over, he's under investigation. This whole Administration would be just one big f-ing joke, if it wasn't so horrible and inflicting harm on America....

    https://www.alternet.org/2019/04/tru...investigation/
    They are responding to letters sent by Democrats. Cool your jets. You are becoming a parody of the DailyKos around here.

  9. Default Re: Trump's nominees and appointees

    The best people....

    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/steph...b032e7cebb3b11

    At least the Cain nomination isn't moving forward.

  10. Default Re: Trump's nominees and appointees

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    They are responding to letters sent by Democrats. ...
    You're suggesting that makes it peachy keen nothing-to-see-here because it's Democrats that wrote letters?

  11. #1536

    Default Re: Trump's nominees and appointees

    [QUOTE=TheTravellers;1073079]You're suggesting that makes it peachy keen nothing-to-see-here because it's Democrats that wrote letters?

    Does not equal

    "Investigation"

  12. #1537

    Default Re: Trump's nominees and appointees

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTravellers View Post
    You're suggesting that makes it peachy keen nothing-to-see-here because it's Democrats that wrote letters?
    Look up self own in the dictionary.

  13. Default Re: Trump's nominees and appointees

    Quote Originally Posted by mugofbeer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTravellers View Post
    You're suggesting that makes it peachy keen nothing-to-see-here because it's Democrats that wrote letters?
    Does not equal

    "Investigation"
    Then why does Deputy Inspector General Mary Kendall say this:

    “We are continuing to gather pertinent information about the complaints and have opened an investigation to address them,” Kendall wrote. “We will conduct our review as expeditiously and thoroughly as practicable.”

    Do you even read the articles? And figure out how to quote properly, I shouldn't have to fix your f-ups...

  14. #1539

    Default Re: Trump's nominees and appointees

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTravellers View Post
    Then why does Deputy Inspector General Mary Kendall say this:

    “We are continuing to gather pertinent information about the complaints and have opened an investigation to address them,” Kendall wrote. “We will conduct our review as expeditiously and thoroughly as practicable.”

    Do you even read the articles? And figure out how to quote properly, I shouldn't have to fix your f-ups...
    Just stop.

    Do you know who General Mary Kendall is and what she does?

  15. Default Re: Trump's nominees and appointees

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Just stop.

    Do you know who General Mary Kendall is and what she does?
    Do tell....

  16. #1541

    Default Re: Trump's nominees and appointees

    She is dep Inspector General. Everything they do is called an instigation. Not criminal. They may investigate if someone is stealing office supplies for all I know. They call it an investigation. You (well HuffPo, you don't actually have an opinion other than name calling) are trying to imply some sort of criminal investigation, which it is not, and not even close.

  17. Default Re: Trump's nominees and appointees

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    She is dep Inspector General. Everything they do is called an instigation. Not criminal. They may investigate if someone is stealing office supplies for all I know. They call it an investigation. You (well HuffPo, you don't actually have an opinion other than name calling) are trying to imply some sort of criminal investigation, which it is not, and not even close.
    Never said or implied a criminal investigation, it's ethics, which is in extremely short supply in this Administration. And such a nice personal dig at me since you can't come up with an actual relevant response.

    From https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/15/c...stigation.html

    Among the chief complaints have been allegations, revealed by three separate New York Times investigations, that Mr. Bernhardt used his position to advance a policy pushed by his former lobbying client; that he continued working as a lobbyist after filing legal paperwork declaring that he had ceased lobbying; and that he intervened to block the release of a scientific report showing the harmful effects of a chemical pesticide on certain endangered species.

  18. #1543

    Default Re: Trump's nominees and appointees

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTravellers View Post
    Never said or implied a criminal investigation, it's ethics, which is in extremely short supply in this Administration. And such a nice personal dig at me since you can't come up with an actual relevant response.

    From https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/15/c...stigation.html

    Among the chief complaints have been allegations, revealed by three separate New York Times investigations, that Mr. Bernhardt used his position to advance a policy pushed by his former lobbying client; that he continued working as a lobbyist after filing legal paperwork declaring that he had ceased lobbying; and that he intervened to block the release of a scientific report showing the harmful effects of a chemical pesticide on certain endangered species.
    It wasn't meant as an insult.

  19. #1544

    Default Re: Trump's nominees and appointees

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTravellers View Post
    Never said or implied a criminal investigation, it's ethics, which is in extremely short supply in this Administration. And such a nice personal dig at me since you can't come up with an actual relevant response.
    .
    Wow, just a bit pot calling the kettle.......

  20. #1545

    Default Re: Trump's nominees and appointees

    Add Stephen " keep 'em barefoot" Moore and Herman "999" Cain to this long list that has grown in less than 850 days. "Be Best"
    List of Donald Trump nominees who have withdrawn - Wikipedia
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...have_withdrawn

  21. Default Re: Trump's nominees and appointees

    Nice big gift to the oil companies, Interior Dept is led by another ****-eating swamp monster.

    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump...b0e4d757302f3f

  22. #1547

    Default Re: Trump's nominees and appointees

    Good, that will help keep hundreds of thousands of American's employed plus helping to keep us energy independent, and also as a net exporter of oil and gas rather than having to do business with the Venezuela's, Russia's, Iran's, Libya's, Iraq's, and Saudi Arabia's of the world and funding their despot's, terrorists and organized crime - or are they not as bad as a ****-eating swamp monster?

    Hopefully, in a few years we can start reducing the amounts of oil and gas we consume with more renewable energy. Until then, TheTravellers can go on heating his house, driving his car and buying plastic goods in plastic containers and bags.

  23. #1548

    Default Re: Trump's nominees and appointees

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTravellers View Post
    Nice big gift to the oil companies, Interior Dept is led by another ****-eating swamp monster.

    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump...b0e4d757302f3f
    Damn! Sh*t eating swamp monster? You really come up with some cool names to make your point. Could you take it one step further and draw a pic with your crayons so we can really grasp the incredible vision your trying to share with us?

  24. #1549

    Default Re: Trump's nominees and appointees

    BREAKING: Richard Spencer is now the acting defense secretary. Transition happened at 3:04 p.m.

    Quick.....first reactions...

  25. #1550

    Default Re: Trump's nominees and appointees

    Something something musical chairs.... something something swamp?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Why I am still a Trump supporter..
    By SoonerQueen in forum Politics
    Replies: 333
    Last Post: 01-17-2019, 01:52 PM
  2. Donald Trump
    By Outhunder in forum Politics
    Replies: 205
    Last Post: 10-01-2015, 12:08 PM
  3. 2015 ULI Impact Award nominees
    By Pete in forum General Real Estate Topics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-16-2015, 06:33 AM
  4. 2015 R&R Hall of Fame nominees
    By kelroy55 in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-16-2014, 04:13 PM
  5. Political Appointees as Ambassadors
    By ThomPaine in forum Politics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-09-2014, 02:26 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO