Widgets Magazine

Thread: Best Real Estate office??

Default Best Real Estate office??

Can someone recommend their best personal experience any particular real estate office in Edmond? I'm looking for an office/broker which is NOT high pressure or seeking to stick a feather in their cap for selling a gazillion dollars in real estate. I'm looking for easy going, client first type of atmosphere/relationship.

Any suggestions?

Default Re: Best Real Estate office??

We used John Askin. They sold our house in 2 days. http://www.okchometours.com/
    Highly recommend them!

I've had a long standing relationship with the Webbs at Century 21 Mark V. Good folks, IMO. Bought and sold my first house with them, and my second. My parents have used them as well, and I've referred multiple friends who've had good experiences.

Stacey Two-Songs Miller was our realtor for the house we bought in the Venice neighborhood, she lives in Piedmont, but her office is on Britton/May-ish (I know, not Edmond, but she's great), and both her and her office manager (Susannah) are fantastic to work with (Stacey's been doing it for 17 years), very cool people, not high-pressure at all, but definitely knowledgeable and hard working. It was our first house that we ever bought, she helped immensely with all the ins-and-outs that we were not quite familiar with, and it went so smoothly that we wondered about all the horror stories we've heard about first-house-buying. She's at Metro First and her cell number is 405-990-0049.

Thank you for the responses thus far!

Didn't use a realtor when we sold our home or when we built the new home. Saved Thou$and$!

7. Default Re: Best Real Estate office??

Quote Originally Posted by stick47 View Post
    Didn't use a realtor when we sold our home or when we built the new home. Saved Thou$and$!
    Same here (except we didn't build). I have done for sale by owner several times. Always worked out great and saved us lots of cash. We always use Stewart Title to handle the paperwork. They charge very little and they review all our contracts. Never had an issue.

8. Default Re: Best Real Estate office??

I am a realtor at Re/Max First in Nichols Hills. I live in Edmond but work all over the metro (Currently have 2 listings in Edmond). PM me if you have any questions!

http://www.richard.remax-oklahoma.com/

Jessie Teehee and his team are without a doubt one of the top players in the Oklahoma Market.

I used Kevin McCaleb/Keller Williams in Edmond to sell our acreage out by Ardadia, and help us close the deal on our current place. Whether they're the best or not
    who knows, but they did well for us.

Thread Information