Widgets Magazine
Page 175 of 179 FirstFirst ... 75125170171172173174175176177178179 LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,375 of 4463

Default Re: Russia, something or nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by mkjeeves View Post
    Hasn't it been repeatedly stated that oppo research, rumors, and information et al, are not considered objects of "value"? They're also not a prohibited item. So this seems irrelevant.

And again, at the end of the day we're talking about a hypothetical.

Added to the can't make this up department.... Ms. Weintraub (from that pointless letter above) is a former employee of Perkins Coie.

and.....

here is a link to the FEC complaint against the DNC and Clinton campaign that has languished in her office for nearly two years now.

https://campaignlegal.org/sites/defa...28Filed%29.pdf

That should be made so public and her name specifically linked to the situation. Such obvious cronyism. She should be made to regret the moment she issued that warning letter.

Quote Originally Posted by mugofbeer View Post
    That should be made so public and her name specifically linked to the situation. Such obvious cronyism. She should be made to regret the moment she issued that warning letter.
    At this point, the threats they are making seem to be intended to quash any attempt to investigate the alleged coup attempt using foreign intelligence assets. Don't ya think?

Fed judge rebukes Mueller's claim that Russian troll farm was connected to government.

Deny all you want, Mueller made a point to say this was a major component of the Kremlin's "sweeping and systematic" effort to interfere with our campaigns.

Par for the course when it comes to Mueller, sadly. His whole report seems to be random facts trying to imply something nefarious.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/doc...aled-Order.pdf

Anybody thinking that Mueller testifying is going to make things better for Mueller is delusional. His presser was the best it is going to get for him and his crew.

Quote Originally Posted by checkthat View Post
    Fair enough. It still doesn't disprove the point I made in the post. But you do you.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Fair enough. It still doesn't disprove the point I made in the post. But you do you.
    This point?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric
    I always wondered why the hack of emails of the DNC was tied to the Russians when I thought it had been determined some time ago that it was a disgruntled employee (potentially Rich). That doesn't mean that the Russians didn't try other ways to sway the election, I just always thought this was not the work of the Russians.
    Seems to be disproved.

This point?

Seems to be disproved.
    Russians have not been proved to have been the ones who stole the DNC files. Only evidence of this is the word of Crowd Strike, which is why I posted the article above.

I never stated that Rich was absolutely the source.

The reason I thought the source was internal was because of some data speed findings that seemed to insinuate someone that had direct access would have had to do it. Maybe I was mis-remembering then.

The reason you believed that is because that is what the Russians were pushing and the message was amplified by the likes of Fox News, per your earlier post.

I "believed" it was an option. My friend, you are trying way WAY to hard to prove...well I don't know what you are trying to prove. I guess just to get the conversation off of the failure that Mueller has foisted on us all.

Consider how many believe the things that Mueller wrote about in his screed that just aren't so. Does the source make it better?

Did you read the report?

Did you read the report?
    Every word, no sir. Did you?

Care to prove my assertions wrong, or are you just going to try to insinuate character assassinations all day long.

Nope. I'll give it a go. What did "Mueller wrote about in his screed that just aren't so"?

Did you read my post above? That would be a good starting point.

The post I quoted? You didn't provide anything that "Mueller wrote about in his screed that just aren't so"

137 Dems in the house just voted to table Impeachment proceedings, and SDNY is all but shutting down its investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by jerrywall View Post
    Oh, I wouldn't be surprised if they could get enough Democrat support for articles in the house. I'm sort of expecting it. They've been waiting too long to get revenge for Clinton. They tried hard with Bush. They're not going to rest until a Republican president has the impeachment asterisk next to their name in history.

https://www.okctalk.com/showthread.p...60#post1072660
    Hmm. That's odd. Are you saying jerrywall was wrong here?

Hmm. That's odd. Are you saying jerrywall was wrong here?
    Jerry may have underestimated the Dems will to do what they need to do to get elected vs what they think is the right thing to do. The problem with bringing articles, is that by rule it must come to the floor, essentially go to the front of the line in terms of business on the table. You can't avoid it. There are 40 Dem congressmen that were elected in districts that carried Trump to victory. That is the rock or the hard place that Pelosi is trying to keep from getting trapped in.

137 Dems in the house just voted to table Impeachment proceedings, and SDNY is all but shutting down its investigation.
    well... just to clarify on that number... in the house... in order to bring an item back to the floor that has been tabled, you must have originally voted infavor of tabling it... so it's possible those dems just knew it was going to be tabled, so vote to table it, so that you could be the one to bring it back to the floor if needed... it's a common tactic

Quote Originally Posted by jedicurt View Post
    well... just to clarify on that number... in the house... in order to bring an item back to the floor that has been tabled, you must have originally voted infavor of tabling it... so it's possible those dems just knew it was going to be tabled, so vote to table it, so that you could be the one to bring it back to the floor if needed... it's a common tactic
    I may be wrong, but the way I understand it, if this motion passed, the item can't be tabled. It takes precedence over all other business.

I may be wrong, but the way I understand it, if this motion passed, the item can't be tabled. It takes precedence over all other business.
    i believe that is correct as well...

Quote Originally Posted by jedicurt View Post
    i believe that is correct as well...
    Sooooo....what's the common tactic? I'm lost I guess.

Cause impeachment sure ain't common.

Thread Information