Widgets Magazine
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Take 5 Oil Change

Default Re: Take 5 Oil Change

lol, such terrible business practice. The hustle has to be a subtle art.

I will say that I’m a true believer in fully synthetics. 6,000 miles and it still looks clean when it comes out. I don’t do my own anymore...it’s crazy expensive vs the $20 bucks I could spend going to the parts store, most of the time twice because I didn’t drain the oil (to dispose of) before going. But all my scooters and cycles can just sit forever until I hit the 6,000 mile mark. It’s definitely miracle oil.

I had a really good experience at Take 5 (40th & May).

I had last been about 6 months ago and it seems they've changed some things. This time, they merely told me about some add-ons, like wiper blades. But absolutely no hard sell.

Also, near the end of the service they had me start the car and hold revs while they checked for pressure and any leaks.

It was super quick and really well done.

The only downside to staying in the car that on a hot day, it's pretty uncomfortable while you wait for them to finish.

Another Take5 Oil Change store is underway in Edmond, north of Danforth, off of Santa Fe. behind the bank and next to Kohl's

https://destinyhosted.com/agenda_pub...0&pseq=&prev=#

4. Default Re: Take 5 Oil Change

I've always had a good experience in Moore. I wonder if it's an issue with the Edmond stores since the complaints here seem to be with those stores. I've also been to the one on Sooner near Tinker, and that was a positive experience. I didn't feel pressured for "extras" like I have been at other places like Valvoline. I've never really waited more than 30 minutes tops at any location either, and that was only because there were several cars in all the bays. I really feel like this, like any store, comes down to the team working that day and how the store is managed. The Dollar Tree next to the Moore location is consistently rated the cleanest in the state. However, the other Dollar Tree in Moore, well it lacks some attention sometimes. Same market of customers, just difference folks managing them.

Take 5 in Stillwater on N. Perkins Rd, not far from Walmart.

Thread Information