Widgets Magazine

Thread: Recommendations?

Default Recommendations?

Hi so i recently moved back to OKC after being away in D.C. for the past 5 years. I'd like to take my wife out tonight for a date night. Any recommendations on a restaurant that's new in the past 4-5 years? We will try anything--though for a date night we are looking for something like jeans/nice shirt---business casual---formal . Any help would be great!

Default Re: Recommendations?

I'd say Broadway 10 on the nicer steak house side. Other options less steak house I'd say Barrios ( make a reservation as its new and been pretty busy) or R&J Supper club. Those would be the three I'd pick off top of my head. Enjoy your date night!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark356 View Post
    Hi so i recently moved back to OKC after being away in D.C. for the past 5 years. I'd like to take my wife out tonight for a date night. Any recommendations on a restaurant that's new in the past 4-5 years? We will try anything--though for a date night we are looking for something like jeans/nice shirt---business casual---formal . Any help would be great!
    Mahogany downtown still has reservations available on open table. The Ranch has an 8 pm still open. Boulevard in Edmond still had tables. We generally go to the Ranch now when looking for a nice steakhouse. Check out open table and put your preferred time and it will give lots of options.

Go to La Brasa for something different. Excellent food and nice, hip vibe. Get the miso glazed Chilean sea bass.

Broadway 10 or Packard's. Maybe the Drake. Go to Sidecar for a drink as well.

Thread Information