Widgets Magazine

Thread: Cracked smartphone screen repair

1. Default Cracked smartphone screen repair

Can anyone recommend a local shop to repair an out of warranty Samsung phone screen. Mine totally shattered tonight after a drop from the top of my washing machine. Hit just right to totally shatter it. First time that's happened to me.

2. Default Re: Cracked smartphone screen repair

Cell Techs at i240 and Western, NW corner Same shopping center as Taste Of China, just North of it.

Default Re: Cracked smartphone screen repair

Quote Originally Posted by tfvc.org View Post
    Cell Techs at i240 and Western, NW corner Same shopping center as Taste Of China, just North of it.
    Second that one. Just be SURE they order the right glass. I told them the specific model number of a phone with broken glass, and when it came in, they took the phone, and said, oops we ordered the wrong thing. So my wife was phoneless (glass crack was so bad the phone was unusable) for two more days while they straightened out the snafu. But they did the job once they got the right part.

I recommend https://www.facebook.com/OkcPhoneRepair/
    Must cheaper than the stores

Also, if it's more convenient, all the Batteries Plus locations fix phones.

6. Default Re: Cracked smartphone screen repair

Thanks, y'all.

7. Default Re: Cracked smartphone screen repair

I used Cell Phone Repair up near Penn Square. It's a franchised national chain. I will not be going back. My experience was bad enough that i wrote a complaint letter to the office and all i got back was the lame line "each location is a franchise....blah blah blah" so they weren't interested in customer satisfaction at all. Any time I get that kind of answer back, you know the company doesn't give a crap about individuals. There are a few others of them around town. Red and White signs, say CPR. Dont bother. The hours suck, they're slow, and it took them multiple attempts to get an ipad screen fixed correctly. And based on the problems they had the first time, they obviously dont test their work before they hand the device back over....you know simple things like, can i press all of the buttons.

8. Default Re: Cracked smartphone screen repair

I've had three iPhone screens replaced at CPR near Penn Square and never had a problem.

9. Default Re: Cracked smartphone screen repair

I use a little place next to the 7-11 at East 2nd and Bryant in Edmond if that's convenient. They've replaced glass on my iPads and iPhones without issue. Plus, they will negotiate their price. Just had my iPhone 6 glass replaced (again) for $100.

10. Default Re: Cracked smartphone screen repair

CPR in Belle Isle did a fine job with mine. Thanks for your suggestions, though, everyone.

Thread Information