Widgets Magazine

Thread: Question about pizza place on Campus Corner, circa, late '70s early '80s

Default Question about pizza place on Campus Corner, circa, late '70s early '80s

Can someone help me with the name of a cheapy, but good, pizza place on Campus Corner during this time period? It was located approx where 747 is today. Approx across the street from Sugars and current day Fuzzy's. Thanks.

Default Re: Question about pizza place on Campus Corner, circa, late '70s early '80s

Dave's Hole in the Wall. I think.

Default Re: Question about pizza place on Campus Corner, circa, late '70s early '80s

It just popped into my head from nowhere early this morning. It was Orin's Pizza.

Served the Orion's Blossom Special, a take on the Charlie Daniel's song Orange BS. Good businessman, bit unusual though. He asked my friend how he liked the pizza who replied he would have liked more peppers. He returned with a cup of peppers and offered to spoon feed them to him. all right then. Dave's Hole in the Wall a '90's operation where the coney joint is.

Thread Information