Widgets Magazine
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Bradford House

Default Re: Bradford House

Stunning!

I've heard the restaurant is another gold mine.

one of the best croissants in the city (even better when you ask to heat it up)!

I've been a few times and love it. Everything has been fantastic and I love the space.

Quote Originally Posted by LocoAko View Post
    I've been a few times and love it. Everything has been fantastic and I love the space.
    My wife and I stayed for a late anniversary/staycation. Really well done. Cool vibes. Dinner and breakfast were both great. OKC has a gem.

Drove by and place looks packed for Mothers day weekend. Mainly Texas and Oklahoma car plates. Building looks so great, happy to see it.

The restaurant was super solid. This is a great addition to OKC and should pretty easily get people in who either want a boutique experience or especially people from smaller towns who want to shop in OKC (since Penn Square and Classen Curve is the best shopping area in probably the state).

Quote Originally Posted by Teo9969 View Post
    The restaurant was super solid. This is a great addition to OKC and should pretty easily get people in who either want a boutique experience or especially people from smaller towns who want to shop in OKC (since Penn Square and Classen Curve is the best shopping area in probably the state).
    To say nothing of families that might want to visit OCU for events or graduations, they have a pretty high out of state enrollment and nowhere decent to stay til this.

Quote Originally Posted by Edmond Hausfrau View Post
    To say nothing of families that might want to visit OCU for events or graduations, they have a pretty high out of state enrollment and nowhere decent to stay til this.
    And considering the perform arts nature of the school, this is definitely going to fit the mold for a lot of those parents.

I was there on Mother's Day weekend for brunch (sunday) and it was great. First time there. I went to OCU and graduated in 2002. I drove by this building all the time and was very glad to see it brought up to date with a great concept.

Ate here last month for dinner and it's top five places to take family or couples dinner date in OKC. Strong service, great ambience. If you like cafe cuvee you will love Bradford house

Went with some friends last night. They seemed pretty slow, but I've got to say this would be a frequent on my list because the space is great. Underrated part of this is the courtyard between the old and new construction. Wish we had today's weather yesterday because it would have been great to sit outside last night.

Thread Information