Widgets Magazine

Thread: USMNT Road to Russia

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default USMNT Road to Russia

With the win last night and our place in the hex pretty secure for now I thought I would start a thread about the USMNT where we can discuss how much we love/hate Jurgen and how he likes to play players out of position, haha. Seriously though, with the COPA America coming up and the HEX I think the USNMT should have it's own thread. I for one am glad we got Christian Pulisic cap tied to the US with his appearance in the game last night. I've been hearing good things about him coming from Borussia Dortmund.

Anybody plan on going to any of the games in the COPA? I know a few of us American Outlaws OKC members are going to go to Chicago for that game.

Also if we can keep our specific club interests out of this thread that would be great, don't mind talking about how players are playing for their clubs when it comes to USMNT players but don't want this to become a big circle jerk of who's club is better and all that. Let's try and keep it all about the USMNT.

2. Default Re: USMNT Road to Russia

Default Re: USMNT Road to Russia

Constantly changing lineups is one thing.

Playing guys out of position is another. Geoff Cameron is not a RB, and Deandre Yedlin is not a winger.

4. Default Re: USMNT Road to Russia

Quote Originally Posted by bradh View Post
    Constantly changing lineups is one thing.

Playing guys out of position is another. Geoff Cameron is not a RB, and Deandre Yedlin is not a winger.
    100% agree, and he goes and defends his selections saying he doesn't play them out of position. I feel like he got lucky they won the other night, if they would have lost at home against a Guatemala team we should never, never lose too he would have been done as the USMNT manager.

Thread Information