Widgets Magazine
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pauline's (formerly Johnnie's)

Default Re: Pauline's (formerly Johnnie's)

^

Isn't this basically the same concept they first started with at this location?

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    ^

Isn't this basically the same concept they first started with at this location?
    It was more of the traditional Johnnie’s before. This one is taking out booths and replacing with hightop tables…..plus pool tables and darts. It’ll be more like a sports bar than the old Johnny’s. Bar food as well as the normal Johnnie’s menu.

Quote Originally Posted by Paule4ou View Post
    It was more of the traditional Johnnie’s before. This one is taking out booths and replacing with hightop tables…..plus pool tables and darts. It’ll be more like a sports bar than the old Johnny’s. Bar food as well as the normal Johnnie’s menu.
    It originally opened as Sports Bar at Johnnie's in 2021 and it sounds like this will be exactly the same.

Look at their old FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/johnniessportsbar/

The all new Sports Bar at Johnnie's in Yukon features a full bar, booth seating, multiple tv's and a patio! Order Johnnie's full menu plus signature appetizers and cocktails. Watch all your favorite games at your favorite local, family owned Sports Bar!

I am going to miss this place. My family really likes Pauline's. We like the biscuits and family style sides. I am really not a fan of the traditional Johnnie's menu. It is OK, but I can get a better hamburger somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    It originally opened as Sports Bar at Johnnie's in 2021 and it sounds like this will be exactly the same.

Look at their old FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/johnniessportsbar/
    This was the 2nd ‘version’ they did there. The original didn’t have the bar….then they closed for a couple weeks, put in the small bar and rebranded to the sports bar. But yes, this is a very similar concept. Hopefully the pool tables, darts and TV’s in the main area will give it a true sports bar feel this time. I for one hope they make it.

I sure like the lounge on Britton. Just wish they could broaden the menu a bit. I know restaurants can get pegged with a certain type food so strongly that it is difficult to get the public to let them mix it up.

I ate here for lunch today. The inside really hasn't changed that much. And the menu is a combination of Johnnies and Paulines. Still have the burgers plus the fried chicken, meatloaf, pot roast etc. Our food was very good!

Thread Information