Widgets Magazine

View Poll Results: Would a gallery feature, as described in this post, be useful to you?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yep

11 100.00%
  • Nope

0 0%

Thread: Feature Request: Gallery

Lightbulb Feature Request: Gallery

Often what I'm most interested in seeing on OKCTalk is the latest photos of development projects. And I don't always keep up with things as they happen. I may not have time to come here and catch up for weeks at a time, by which time dozens and dozens of pages of unread posts accumulate. There's a lot of valuable discussion that happens here, but there are only a few projects/threads I'm interested in enough to read through everything. However, I love seeing the photos that people post of every project. It's a great way to get a high-level sense of what's going on out there.

I don't know if this is something anyone else would be interested in. But I wouldn't be surprised, so I thought I'd throw this out there. I would find it useful to be able to see a sort of gallery of the latest photos posted in threads in Development & Buildings, Transportation, etc, sorted by date - latest first.

Cheers!

Default Re: Feature Request: Gallery

That would be a great addition to this already very useful site. In addition, it would be wonderful if each image in the gallery included a link to the post so that you could decide to read from a certain post on. The only question would be whether or not the gallery should include any image posted by admins only or to include all images posted in the thread by any member.

Default Re: Feature Request: Gallery

It would be nice to be able to sort posts by strictly updates or related discussion. You'd have an option to check which one you're going to post as and it could be subject to moderation as needed.

Thread Information