Widgets Magazine
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Development Map

Default Re: Development Map

^

Next to TGI Friday will be a dental office.

What are they doing at the Woodson Park Sports Complex? A whole new parking area right to the east of I-44. Are they just revamping the whole area? I tried to look for information on it but there's not even any information on the development map and I checked the MAPS 4 thread. TIA.

Quote Originally Posted by OKCisOK4me View Post
    What are they doing at the Woodson Park Sports Complex? A whole new parking area right to the east of I-44. Are they just revamping the whole area? I tried to look for information on it but there's not even any information on the development map and I checked the MAPS 4 thread. TIA.
    https://www.constructionjournal.com/...37c73dbb5.html

Thanks Boulder!

Arkansas and NWA made a huge mistake by wasting time widening US 412 through Siloam instead of bypassing it with an upgradable 4 lane/divided. The current focus is getting the 412 bypass built around North Springdale and anything for I-49 south of I-40.

But.. the thinking is small here. It should be regionally bigger. What is that? An extension of I-22 from North Mississippi to I-35 using US 412 from Walnut Ridge AR to Stillwater Ok, there it would share a bit with Future I- 57 to the south and then tie into an extended I-555 to I-55 down to Memphis.

Upgrades to US 65 from Harrison to Springfield to interstate standard and and extention of a four lane divided non interstate standard US 412 from Walnut Ridge to Paragould thru the Missouri Boothill over to I-155 that basically bypasses Memphis via Jackson TN to Nashville TN.

Quote Originally Posted by Plutonic Panda View Post
    Haha no problem! I’m glad people use it. I get very excited to update it.
    Thanks for the multiple updates. The tool is incredibly effective and I find myself using it weekly to guide conversations and speak to OKCs inbound growth. I did notice there are a couple new projects (Phillips Murrah, Citizen, etc..) that are not included, could you please update the map as of 2Q23? I really do appreciate the work to this point and often brag about its usefullness.

First off, hats off to you for the continuous stream of updates. I've got to tell you, the map is a game changer. I've been using it weekly to steer conversations and get a picture of OKC's incoming growth.

However, I noticed a few new kids on the block - Phillips Murrah, Citizen, and a few others - haven't made it onto the map yet. Think you could hook me up with an updated map that covers up to 2Q23?

I've got to say, the work up until now has been stellar, and I often find myself boasting in other markets about how useful this tool is.

Thanks!

Thread Information