Widgets Magazine

Thread: Your Pie

Default Your Pie

There will be a Your Pie pizza place opening in the new strip on 19th Street, pretty much right across from Pie Five.

I love pizza and all, but right across the street from Pie Five, and right around the corner from Pizza Hudl? They should have gone into the strip over by Petsmart!

Default Re: Your Pie

Quote Originally Posted by seaofchange View Post
    There will be a Your Pie pizza place opening in the new strip on 19th Street, pretty much right across from Pie Five.

I love pizza and all, but right across the street from Pie Five, and right around the corner from Pizza Hudl? They should have gone into the strip over by Petsmart!
    Well I love pizza as much as the next guy, but do we really need another brand. WOW!

It'll be just as busy. Tonight All American Pizza was straight up packed with people who couldn't get in at the other pizza places off 19th st.

Don't forget a Hideaway is coming real soon too.

Clustering works.

I hadn't seen any chicken Resturants closing on that street......

Quote Originally Posted by kevinpate View Post
    Clustering works.
    Worked for the Mongolians.

Quote Originally Posted by Tundra View Post
    I hadn't seen any chicken Resturants closing on that street......

You know, you got with that one! I had not even considered or noticed that none of these repeat restaurants have had to close their doors.

When are we getting some actual restaurants? Seems like there is some great areas that a place like Ruby Tuesdays, TGIF's, or something along those lines

Quote Originally Posted by 94GTStang View Post
    When are we getting some actual restaurants? Seems like there is some great areas that a place like Ruby Tuesdays, TGIF's, or something along those lines
    Exactly.... Chili's, Applebee's and Hollie's pretty much sums it up for causal dining in Moore....

I seen that ChickFila is closed down , because they are making it larger..

Slim Chickens is on the board...

A few years back, Moore city council shut down Twin Peaks from coming next to Harley Shop...

More at some point has got to say no to any more fast food options, We have to have some sit down causal dining options...

Ya we don't need more chicken places
    ChickenX
    Chickfila
    Canes
    Slims
    Zaxbys

Enough is enough!

12. Default Re: Your Pie

Quote Originally Posted by Tundra View Post
    Exactly.... Chili's, Applebee's and Hollie's pretty much sums it up for causal dining in Moore....
    You need to get out more... There are quite a few casual dining options in Moore.

Alfredo's, Ricky's Cafe, Amazonia, Luigi's, Fontana, Catfish Cove, Volcano, Genghis Grill, Pickle's, Himilaya's, Oliveto, Louie's, Van's Pig Stand, Earl's Rib Palace, BWW.... I'm sure there are a few more I've left out.

Quote Originally Posted by OK BBQ Eater Anonymous View Post
    You need to get out more... There are quite a few casual dining options in Moore.

Alfredo's, Ricky's Cafe, Amazonia, Luigi's, Fontana, Catfish Cove, Volcano, Genghis Grill, Pickle's, Himilaya's, Oliveto, Louie's, Van's Pig Stand, Earl's Rib Palace, BWW.... I'm sure there are a few more I've left out.
    Those are more specific dining places , serving one kind of food... not a variety , so maybe I was using the wrong lingo... I frequent all of them on your list, except pickles and himalayas don't care for either one...

Quote Originally Posted by Mel View Post
    Worked for the Mongolians.
    Now, that right there is FUNNY!

Which strip is this being built in? I noticed the Hideaway building is starting to shape up well.

Quote Originally Posted by skwillz View Post
    Which strip is this being built in? I noticed the Hideaway building is starting to shape up well.
    Right across the street from Pie Five. Banner is out front when I was pulling out of Dicks

Right across the street from Pie Five. Banner is out front when I was pulling out of Dicks

Not gonna go there....

Phrasing!

So next to Pho Lan?

Quote Originally Posted by jerrywall View Post

Not gonna go there....
    Hahaha!! Sorry that didn't sound right. My wife and I always call it "richards" to avoid any funny sounding sentences.

And no it is to the west of the Pho place

This place closed down. The only one left is in Del City.

Thread Information