Widgets Magazine
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vinyl

Default Re: Vinyl

One thing that I noticed the last time I went to Guestroom is that they're too crammed full to be able to browse properly. You need space in each rack so you can flip through the records, and I have to pull out about 2 inches of records in each bin to be able to flip through the rest (adding to the problem is that 6-7 copies of a single record in a rack is overkill, they should store the extras underneath). You'd think that the employees are vinyl freaks enough to notice that, but I'll mention it the next time I'm in there because it's actually losing them business - I get tired of doing that in every single rack and leave before I've gone through what I really wanted to.

Quote Originally Posted by trousers View Post
    Memory Market just south of NW 10th and May has a ton of dollar records. Absolutely no organization, just boxes. I have found some good stuff there.
    Good to know since they're about 2 mins away from work and 7 mins away from home, thanks. Are they in decent shape? I usually don't bother with dollar records 'cos most of them have split covers, no inner jackets, or scratches all over the records themselves.

^^^
    It's completely hit or miss. I've found some good stuff in great shape. That being said...it's dollar records so be prepared to wade through some crap.
    They will have all the Engelbert Humperdinck you can handle.

Thread Information