Widgets Magazine

Thread: Rocklahoma 2016

Default Rocklahoma 2016

Rocklahoma set to announce their lineup today at 5:00pm. Last year the headliners were Godsmack, Slayer, Papa Roach, Linkin Park, Volbeat, Halestorm, Tesla, Breaking Benjamin and Queensryche. The lineup is usually pretty similar to Rock on The Range. I would guess the lineup would have some sort of pairing of Disturbed, Rob Zombie, Shinedown, Five Finger Death Punch, Megadeath and Deftones. I would love for a shocker like Red hot Chili Peppers, Foo Fighters, Korn or Tool to be thrown in, but I would guess we would get a scaled down version of Carolina Rebellion with a Classic Rock night (Scorpions, ZZ Top, Lynryd Skynrd, etc) and then Disturbed and Rob Zombie headlining the next two nights. It will be interesting once it comes out.

Default Re: Rocklahoma 2016

clues on their facebook so far indicate rise against, 3 doors down, five finger death punch, shinedown.

Lineup announced: Headliners will be Scorpions, Disturbed, Five Finger Death Punch, Rob Zombie, Chevelle, Megadeth, 3 Doors Down, Collective Soul, Sebastian Bach, Bullet for My Valentine, Hellyeah, Steel Panther and Sevendust.

I could see the classic rock night like Scorpions, Megadeth, Sebastian Bach, Steel Panther and Great White all performing on one night and then all the others being split into the other two nights. Overall, not a bad lineup, just disappointed in another random headliner like the Scorpions. Last year it was Tesla.

I'd love to attend. I haven't seen Sevendust live since 1998 and they've had a damned good album since then!

Quote Originally Posted by OKCisOK4me View Post
    I'd love to attend. I haven't seen Sevendust live since 1998 and they've had a damned good album since then!
    They put on such an amazing show. I saw them in June of 2014 for their acoustic show at the Diamond Ballroom. No matter the size of the crowd, they play an amazing show.

Thread Information