Widgets Magazine
Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1

    Default Donald Trumps Trainer

    Careful the language in this video may be offensive to some: This guy brings a message that a large group of Amercians needs to hear.

    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...01087489972525

  2. #2

    Default Re: Donald Trumps Trainer

    That's just a lot of comments from people who don't know how to make a point without a bunch of cursing and foul language. It's hardly anything that a large group of Americans need to hear.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Donald Trumps Trainer

    This is trash.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Donald Trumps Trainer

    Vulgarity aside.........hammer meet nail.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Donald Trumps Trainer

    The language is turrible, but everything he says is right on the money.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Donald Trumps Trainer

    Quote Originally Posted by Achilleslastand View Post
    Vulgarity aside.........hammer meet nail.
    Sorry, but that kind of vulgarity can't be put aside. It's quite easy to make a similar point without it and I can't imagine why someone would want to post something here with that kind of language. It's just not appropriate for OKC TALK, no matter what kind of point it makes. We do have minors who visit here.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Donald Trumps Trainer

    Quote Originally Posted by ljbab728 View Post
    That's just a lot of comments from people who don't know how to make a point without a bunch of cursing and foul language. It's hardly anything that a large group of Americans need to hear.
    Amazing to think comics have people lined up out the door, and willing to drop $50 bucks a ticket to hear a routine like this guy done for free....

  8. #8

    Default Re: Donald Trumps Trainer

    Quote Originally Posted by ljbab728 View Post
    Sorry, but that kind of vulgarity can't be put aside. It's quite easy to make a similar point without it and I can't imagine why someone would want to post something here with that kind of language. It's just not appropriate for OKC TALK, no matter what kind of point it makes.
    It will probably get deleted or moved, I was afraid it was a lil to harsh....

  9. #9

    Default Re: Donald Trumps Trainer

    Quote Originally Posted by Tundra View Post
    It will probably get deleted or moved, I was afraid it was a lil to harsh....
    Possibly. The point the guy was making was fine but the language was not.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Donald Trumps Trainer

    I don't know if he's Trump's trainer or not, but given his attitude and superiority complex, I guess I wouldn't surprise me. Whatever. Of course, Trump looks to be maybe 30 or so pounds overweight, and that he's done a push-up or pull-up just this side of "never", and ducked the draft due to a medical issue (never mind that he'd be the healthiest president ever, according to his doctor). This is dumb. The same people cheering on jerks like this on here are probably the first to decry the first lady's school lunch program (heaven forbid we don't feed children crap at lunch) and her campaign to get kids active. Go ahead and move this to politics, it's going that way.

  11. #11

    Default Re: Donald Trumps Trainer

    Quote Originally Posted by Chadanth View Post
    I don't know if he's Trump's trainer or not, but given his attitude and superiority complex, I guess I wouldn't surprise me. Whatever. Of course, Trump looks to be maybe 30 or so pounds overweight, and that he's done a push-up or pull-up just this side of "never", and ducked the draft due to a medical issue (never mind that he'd be the healthiest president ever, according to his doctor). This is dumb. The same people cheering on jerks like this on here are probably the first to decry the first lady's school lunch program (heaven forbid we don't feed children crap at lunch) and her campaign to get kids active. Go ahead and move this to politics, it's going that way.
    You must not have kids in school, I do and the lunches are awful! And my youngest actually used to love school lunches....w
    For whatever reason.

    BTW , Trump was the best cadet ever at his military school.....Billboy didn't go either....

  12. #12

    Default Re: Donald Trumps Trainer

    Quote Originally Posted by Tundra View Post
    You must not have kids in school, I do and the lunches are awful! And my youngest actually used to love school lunches....w
    For whatever reason.

    BTW , Trump was the best cadet ever at his military school.....Billboy didn't go either....
    I couldn't care less about Trump at his military school. That was a private boarding school, not West Point. It's a joke. But I'm sure you can independently verify and quantify that Trump was the best ever, right?

    I don't have kids in school. They served crap when I was in school 20 years ago, and I've been in school cafeterias since and they still serve crap.

  13. #13

  14. #14

    Default Re: Donald Trumps Trainer

    Two words. Douche. Bags.

  15. #15

    Default Re: Donald Trumps Trainer

    Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Bill View Post
    Two words. Douche. Bags.
    That's actually four

  16. #16

    Default Re: Donald Trumps Trainer

    Seen the guy before and pretty sure he has nothing to do with trump, he is a motivational trainer of some sort. Don't think he sleeps in a van down by the river though.

  17. #17

    Default Re: Donald Trumps Trainer

    Dude needs to relax a little. But I guess if he did, his videos wouldn't get as many hits.

  18. #18

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Donald Trump
    By Outhunder in forum Politics
    Replies: 205
    Last Post: 10-01-2015, 12:08 PM
  2. Trumps speech on the Iowa.
    By kelroy55 in forum Politics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-16-2015, 10:07 AM
  3. Donald Sterling drops opposition to Clippers team
    By Prunepicker in forum Current Events & Open Topic
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-05-2014, 05:30 AM
  4. Trumps October surprise
    By Roadhawg in forum Politics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-24-2012, 06:39 PM
  5. Donald Trump considering GOP nomination
    By metro in forum Politics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-09-2010, 02:08 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO