Widgets Magazine

Thread: The Garage coming to The Shops at Moore

Default The Garage coming to The Shops at Moore

Hal Smith is bringing a Garage Burgers and Beer to the Shops at Moore. It will be going in to the vacant strip facing north off of 19th St.

Default Re: The Garage coming to The Shops at Moore

Another burger joint? How many do we need in Moore? At least its a place you can drink beer & liquor and watch sports. I consider it a sports bar atmosphere to a degree. Bring in a Tilted Kilt or something. Everything is second tier in Moore...

3. Default Re: The Garage coming to The Shops at Moore

Well that definitely completes the trifecta... Moore is now officially the burger, chicken, pizza capital of Oklahoma.... If Tucker's, Popeyes, and any other pizza place come in... I'll revise that to "of the United States".

I'll keep hoping something exciting and unique comes to town soon.... At least we still have Genghis Grill to add to the variety even though they have changed their model so many times recently that I never know what I'm walking into anymore.

Sooner, are you sure about the garage burger in moore? Hope so cause i love a good garage burger but the link you posted is the outlet shoppes over off I-35.

5. Default Re: The Garage coming to The Shops at Moore

Quote Originally Posted by Mailslinger View Post
    Sooner, are you sure about the garage burger in moore? Hope so cause i love a good garage burger but the link you posted is the outlet shoppes over off I-35.
    That's an auto link in his post... Kind of like the one for outlet shoppes in your's and now mine possibly... ;+)

Moore is, after all, the tested for the region. It had the first Walmart super center, which is the test store for the entire region for new products. The first jack in the box, the first five guys, chicken and pizza everything!

*test bed

Quote Originally Posted by OK BBQ Eater Anonymous View Post
    Well that definitely completes the trifecta... Moore is now officially the burger, chicken, pizza capital of Oklahoma.... If Tucker's, Popeyes, and any other pizza place come in... I'll revise that to "of the United States".
    But Stillwater could be a rival to that title, since so many fast food places have been opening there, such as the Garage with two Zaxby's on the way and possibly Pizza Hut #2.

Quote Originally Posted by yunome12@yahoo.com View Post
    Another burger joint? How many do we need in Moore? At least its a place you can drink beer & liquor and watch sports. I consider it a sports bar atmosphere to a degree. Bring in a Tilted Kilt or something. Everything is second tier in Moore...
    Twin peaks was voted down a few years ago by the city council, the proposed site was on the south side of the Harley shop. Moore still has hometown values, which is refreshing.

I am not a big fan of all these pizza/chicken/burger joints, BUT, I will say that I am glad to see one of them be a Garage. My wife and I enjoy their burgers at other locations on a semi-regular basis. They are always consistent and generally clean.

11. Default Re: The Garage coming to The Shops at Moore

Hoping Fritts Farm doesn't bring any more of those type of establishments. Maybe another Braums

Quote Originally Posted by yunome12@yahoo.com View Post
    Hoping Fritts Farm doesn't bring any more of those type of establishments. Maybe another Braums
    Wouldn't it be too close to the new one on Santa Fe and the "Super Braum's" on 19th and Broadway, or did your sarcasm slide one across the plate chest-high while I was just watching?

Works for me. Need as many good food and drinking places we can get down here.

What is the new building going up in front of this location? It's pretty large for its size.

Also I hope Sandros survives in that corner.

15. Default Re: The Garage coming to The Shops at Moore

Quote Originally Posted by skwillz View Post
    What is the new building going up in front of this location? It's pretty large for its size.
    The sign says Slim Chickens..... Because we don't have enough fast food chicken in Moore.

The Garage is open as of today

Quote Originally Posted by soonermike View Post
    The Garage is open as of today
    It will be real great if their burgers are as good as are the ones at the Garage in Stillwater.

Thread Information