Widgets Magazine
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: OKC Cop Gets 263 Years For Sex Crimes

Also, if any OKCtalk members are in the Enid area and you want to attend the screening this Saturday, contact me via private message and I can leave a ticket for you at the front.

Default Re: OKC Cop Gets 263 Years For Sex Crimes

damm, have a conflict with a Klan meeting or I'm so there.

3. Default Re: OKC Cop Gets 263 Years For Sex Crimes

Screening in Enid was a sold out standing room only event.

The two part series was extremely well received.

I was most pleased that so many of the people that were there admitted they were on the fence or felt Daniel must be guilty of something but they wanted more information from the other side -- and then left feeling there had been a great injustice perpetrated against Daniel. So many people coming up sharing their thanks for getting so many unreported facts out there.

Lots of law enforcement there. Many off duty Enid officers, some OKC officers and even OHP.

I go to Houston next week for another sold out screening.

If you want to see the two part series, you can sign up for just a month subscription at CRTV.com for $10.

Malkin's soul for $10/mo. Seems a bit high. Came across the video for Holtclaw's interrogation. I worked mental health for 35 yrs.- roided sociopath in bright flashing neon lights. Done in partly like other predators, Bundy et al, lying about intimate relations with a girlfriend who doesn't back up the story. Sex in a normal relationship isn't what turns the crank of people like Daniel.

5. Default Re: OKC Cop Gets 263 Years For Sex Crimes

Conservative Review did a pretty good article on the Enid screening...

https://www.conservativereview.com/c...claws-hometown

EnidNews also covered it...

http://www.enidnews.com/news/local_n...106cdc7f7.html

The Seattle went equally as well - packed large movie theater screening.

Tonight is the Houston, TX screening to a sold out crowd.

Blog Entries

So what is needed to free Holtzclaw? Prove how as many as 13 women got together and conspired to file false charges against him?

7. Default Re: OKC Cop Gets 263 Years For Sex Crimes

Quote Originally Posted by Bunty View Post
    So what is needed to free Holtzclaw? Prove how as many as 13 women got together and conspired to file false charges against him?
    He is limited to his rights under appeal. His best chance is that it will be ruled that the DNA evidence was misrepresented to the jury and that, that evidence is what weighed most heavily on their decision to convict (as some jurors have indicated). There are several other concerns that are being asserted, but my feeling is the DNA may be his best bet. That is the one issue that could result in a retrial. If a new trial is granted, he will only face 8 accusers, not 13.

Regardless, I doubt an appeal will be granted unless/until it makes it to the Supreme Court (if they will even hear it).

There has never been an allegation by the defense that "13 women got together and conspired to file false charges against him." That is irrational and overly simplistic.

Only a couple of these women even knew each other as far as I can tell.

That said, 13 accuser's word has already been called into question or shown to be lies.

There were a total of 21 accusers. 8 made such outrageous allegations they were not pursued by the prosecution. In fact, almost all of the 8 (including one male accuser) later admitted to police they were lying.

That left the 13 that resulted in charges. Of those, Holtzclaw was found not guilty of 5 accusers allegations.

The original 8 + 5 from trial = 13 accusers who either were proven to liars or their stories were not believed by the jury.

I think this helps to clearly illustrate how it is very possible to have multiple accusers who do not know each other and did not conspire, but still made false allegations (for whatever reason).

8. Default Re: OKC Cop Gets 263 Years For Sex Crimes

Sometime ago I saw where someone had posted the two part investigative piece on Holtzclaw to YouTube. I didn't repost it or promote it because I assumed CRTV would have it taken down. Well, it's been there awhile, has over 4,000 views and is now being widely shared on Facebook, so it must be known to CRTV as being out there and they are not doing anything about it. Maybe they consider it good promotion and gets people talking about the channel and Malkin , I have no idea.

Until it is removed (if it ever is), this is it.... Regardless of your opinion on the case, this more clearly shows everything I've been trying to tell people...

9. Default Re: OKC Cop Gets 263 Years For Sex Crimes

Below is a one-year anniversary update as told by Ali Meyer with KFOR...

10. Default Re: OKC Cop Gets 263 Years For Sex Crimes

Michelle Malkin (of Michelle Malkin Investigates) published this article today - which references the special (two posts up) and comments by prosecutor Garland Geiger in the KFOR piece above.

Malkin: DNA deception: What the Daniel Holtzclaw jury never heard - See more at: https://www.conservativereview.com/c....cj4ayq4N.dpuf

11. Default Re: OKC Cop Gets 263 Years For Sex Crimes

A female Canadian civil rights activist just started a YouTube series on her perspective of the injustice of the Daniel Holtzclaw investigation and guilty verdict.

She posted the first video this morning. Already over 2,000 videos...

12. Default Re: OKC Cop Gets 263 Years For Sex Crimes

Michelle Malkin fired a shot (and IMO a direct hit) yesterday against Oklahoma County prosecutor Gayland Gieger yesterday with this video...

This whole thing blows my mind. I recall watching the news when Holzclaw's termination from OCPD was announced, and I turned to my wife and said "something is not right about this. Why would they cut him loose when he hasn't been proven guilty of anything?". This alone may not mean much, but to me it speaks volumes. In my mind, he was hung out to dry.

Not only should the general public be alarmed, but cops should be watching their backs as well. Makes me wonder how many other folks are behind bars because of the same shady justice.

BBates, thanks for bringing this to the public eye and for the periodic updates

14. Default Re: OKC Cop Gets 263 Years For Sex Crimes

15. Default Re: OKC Cop Gets 263 Years For Sex Crimes

Below is how Det. Gregory's official report read regarding his interview with Carla Raines. Det. Gregory never mentions any of the 7 denials...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Holtzclaw Gregory Raines Report Excerpt 01.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	139.6 KB 
ID:	13462

16. Default Re: OKC Cop Gets 263 Years For Sex Crimes

The appeal has been filed. Along with the appeal is a Application for Evidentiary Hearing on 6th Amendment Claims (ineffective assistance of counsel)....

Read the appeal here (3rd party hosted .pdf document)

Motion for Evidentiary Hearing (3rd party hosted .pdf documents)

17. Default Re: OKC Cop Gets 263 Years For Sex Crimes

Michelle Malkin was on The Larry O'Connor radio show last week talking Daniel Holtzclaw....

I laid the audio down and added some video...

18. Default Re: OKC Cop Gets 263 Years For Sex Crimes

This online interview between Michelle Malkin and Stefan Molyneux has been watched more than 110,000 times so far.

19. Default Re: OKC Cop Gets 263 Years For Sex Crimes

Funding for a podcast series was secured within 48-hours of announcing the need.

Now currently in production...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Daniel Holtzclaw Podcast Cover Draft 02.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	707.9 KB 
ID:	13603

Supporters, critics and those on the fence are invited to submit questions or concerns to be considered for upcoming episodes...

http://www.holtzclawtrial.com/thepodcast

20. Default Re: OKC Cop Gets 263 Years For Sex Crimes

I know I posted about the podcast above. Not trying to oversaturate this fact...... but..... I felt this teaser showed some good examples as to why the credibility of Holtzclaw's accusers should be highly scrutinized.....

Dude is never getting out of prison. If this dude is not guilty then so is Cosby.

22. Default Re: OKC Cop Gets 263 Years For Sex Crimes

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine View Post
    Dude is never getting out of prison. If this dude is not guilty then so is Cosby.
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Two things though.... every man and woman who appears on the website below also faced ignorant individuals, like yourself, who'd publicly deny them freedom...

http://www.law.umich.edu/special/exo...ges/about.aspx
    It takes far more courage to actually look at and acknowledge the facts and flaws and open yourself up to public scrutiny standing up for what you truly believe in then it does to simply throw out ignorant statements.... no better example than to somehow tie Holtzclaw's case and the Bill Cosby case together.

What would be far more productive would be pointing out the flaws in an argument for Holtzclaw's innocence. Or, to some people it's not about Holtzclaw being innocent, it's about the obvious mockery of the justice system that played out in his prosecution.

23. Default Re: OKC Cop Gets 263 Years For Sex Crimes

CRTV has apparently decided to publicly release the Michelle Malkin special on Daniel Holtzclaw and posted it to their YouTube page.

Part 1:

24. Default Re: OKC Cop Gets 263 Years For Sex Crimes

Part 2:

Thread Information