Widgets Magazine

Thread: Whither the Moore Hideaway?

Default Whither the Moore Hideaway?

Some months ago, believe it was back in March, there was an announcement that Hideaway was building a pizza restaurant in Moore in the 800 block of SW 19th, and planned to open in early 2016. In the intervening months, however, I've heard nothing at all about this project; no groundbreaking, no "ramp up", nothing, which I found a bit strange. I've seen a "Pie Five" going in next to a Pei Wei in an outparcel near Target, which surprised me even more.

Anyone know what's up with the Hideaway? Has it fallen through? Delayed for some reason? Have to suspect someone out there has the scoop...or is it purely there's nothing to be said until they actually start building??

Default Re: Whither the Moore Hideaway?

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerDave View Post
    Some months ago, believe it was back in March, there was an announcement that Hideaway was building a pizza restaurant in Moore in the 800 block of SW 19th, and planned to open in early 2016. In the intervening months, however, I've heard nothing at all about this project; no groundbreaking, no "ramp up", nothing, which I found a bit strange. I've seen a "Pie Five" going in next to a Pei Wei in an outparcel near Target, which surprised me even more.

Anyone know what's up with the Hideaway? Has it fallen through? Delayed for some reason? Have to suspect someone out there has the scoop...or is it purely there's nothing to be said until they actually start building??
    Don't go bet a million dollars on this, but, I thought the plot of land that has been prepared on the north side of 19th, just to the east of the bank and Okie Tonk was to be the Hideaway.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerDave View Post

The Hideaway and other retail/office development is going in to the east of IBC bank, between the bank and the development with Hummus/Anytime Fitness. I believe they had to do something with lot line splits and access easements, because it was previously residential development with two houses (one of which has been abandoned since the tornado, and will be demolished and one which someone still lives in. His driveway is actually gone because of the construction, so he has to drive through a lot to the north in order to get out of his property - its a good thing a house was never built back on the property he cuts through...). They started dirt work maybe a little less than 2 months ago?

Its happening very soon, I have sent back all the structural shop drawings.

Is this the structure they are framing currently? It sure has a restaurant layout to it....

Quote Originally Posted by Tundra View Post
    Is this the structure they are framing currently? It sure has a restaurant layout to it....
    Yes.

Thread Information