Widgets Magazine
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 101112131415

Thread: Oklahoma Sooners 2015-16 Football Season

Default Re: Oklahoma Sooners 2015-16 Football Season

Quote Originally Posted by OKCretro View Post
    Everyone in the room and most of the public knew who he was talking to in the tirade.
    You think belittling and yelling at a women is ok I don't. Even in your reponse to me you are making a joke of the situation. You condone this type of behavior.
    Mixon should have never hit the girl. The girl should have never pushed mixon. Both parties were in the wrong.
    Ok, whatever. I should know better than to engage with you.

Hospitalizing a woman is OK because she pushed someone, but defending a student player from a reporter is somehow abusive. Right.

And I've got no problem calling Carlson the worst sports columnist in Oklahoma. And I'm not the only one with that opinion. But evidently I can't say that because she's a woman? SMH.

Quote Originally Posted by jerrywall View Post
    Ok, whatever. I should know better than to engage with you.

Hospitalizing a woman is OK because she pushed someone, but defending a student player from a reporter is somehow abusive. Right.

And I've got no problem calling Carlson the worst sports columnist in Oklahoma. And I'm not the only one with that opinion. But evidently I can't say that because she's a woman? SMH.
    Never have I said what Mixon did was OK. I did say both parties were in the wrong. I guess you think her actions of pushing him and calling him the N word are ok? he was in the wrong for "using the slur", she was in the wrong for "using the N word", she was in the wrong for pushing him, he was in the wrong for using that much force after he had been pushed. I guess for you only his actions and words were in the wrong and she was a complete angel in the siutation...

there is a difference between calling someone the worst reporter and screaming and yelling at her for 5 minutes or how ever long the tirade was. One is done in a calm collective manner the other is in the Trump style of manners.....

If she is so weak and pathetic that she can't be talked about by a coach for 3 minutes after writing a column attacking a student, then she doesn't belong in the industry.

Quote Originally Posted by warreng88 View Post
    I love this part of the argument:

“Had there been on the premises of Pickleman’s Gourmet Cafe a security guard, doorman, or similar employee, Ms. Molitor would have informed such person or persons of the unwelcomed discussion that had just occurred outside, and would have requested assistance and eliminated the possibility of future similar encounters,” her attorneys wrote in the lawsuit. “Unfortunately, there was no such person or persons at Pickleman’s Gourmet Cafe that night.”
    For those of you that don't know, Pickleman's is a lot like Schlotzsky's. I don't know about you all, but every Schlotzsky's I've ever been to has a doorman...

Quote Originally Posted by warreng88 View Post
    For those of you that don't know, Pickleman's is a lot like Schlotzsky's. I don't know about you all, but every Schlotzsky's I've ever been to has a doorman...
    Yeah, this argument would only make sense if they were selling alcohol.

Thread Information