Widgets Magazine

Thread: Nothing say's Redneck

Default Nothing say's Redneck

Like getting into a fight at Wal-Mart about an electric shopping cart and getting you young kid to punch the other person as well.

Indiana police are investigating a fight between two female Walmart shoppers, one of whom is heard urging her young son to join the fray by punching her opponent in the face.

Videos of the fight--which apparently occurred this month--were first posted to YouTube three days ago.

As seen above, the clips show the women brawling in the shampoo aisle of the Walmart SuperCenter in Beech Grove, a city six miles outside Indianapolis.

It is unclear what prompted the fight, which began after one of the women (who was wearing a “You Only Live Once” t-shirt) beckoned her opponent to step off a motorized shopping cart. “You don’t even look like you need to be in a wheelchair,” the woman said, adding, “Get your f%&^(*ing ass up...Get up.”

The women then exchanged blows and quickly tumbled to the floor, where the now-barefoot fighter in the “YOLO” t-shirt sat astride the other woman. After the woman’s six-year-old son threw a shampoo bottle at the other combatant, she yelled, “Johnny, punch her in the face! Johnny, punch her in her f^%&$ing face!”

Over the next few minutes, the child is seen punching and kicking his mother’s prone opponent. He also struck the woman with items taken from store shelves and doused her in what appears to be shampoo or lotion. “I’m not playing,” the boy says at one point.

Asked about the fight, Beech Grove Police Department Chief Mark Swartz replied in an e-mail, “it is being investigated.” As for what possible crimes were committed, Swartz said that, “the prosecutor will have the say on charges.”

While both women could face counts like disorderly conduct and criminal damage for their mutual combat, the boy’s mother seems to have further criminal exposure. In prior cases where parents have directed their children to start or join fights, charges have included child abuse, child endangerment, and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

Default Re: Nothing say's Redneck

Looks like Wal-Mart employees intervened in this altercation with the same vim and vigor as when there is 10+ people backed up in every check out line. What a cesspool of humanity.

4. Default Re: Nothing say's Redneck

I had heard that Walmart was opening it's own MMA division..... Are you ready? Are you ready?? LET'S GET IT ON!!!

5. Default Re: Nothing say's Redneck

Where did this sort of stuff go down before Wal Mart came along?

Classic Videographer Comment: "This is white trash at its finest." (heh, heh, heh)

7. Default Re: Nothing say's Redneck

Quote Originally Posted by MadMonk View Post
    Where did this sort of stuff go down before Wal Mart came along?
    Trailer parks..... Where it belonged. ;+)

This is so embarrassing and I can't imagine how that kid's life is going to turn out with a mother that acts like that. This is a good reminder of the challenge of teaching. A teacher will probably have to unteach that kid so much for him to succeed socially. (Sorry I'm an educator...)

Having said all that, I'm not sure the redneck or who're trash labels are useful. I know no one is being serious or anything, but I've always found those labels to kind of get a pass. Just a thought.

9. Default Re: Nothing say's Redneck

Quote Originally Posted by dankrutka View Post
    This is so embarrassing and I can't imagine how that kid's life is going to turn out .....
    Just listening to how he spoke to the adults that told him to stop, how he got in their faces, and how he taunted the woman his mother was pummeling..... His future will be as a fashion model for DoC clothing lines...... Unfortunately I say that with very little doubt in my mind.

Such an embarrassment for both parties and including walmart but these article just make me shake my head even more, Women get into brawl at Beech Grove Walmart as child looks on - 13 WTHR Indianapolis and Woman involved in Walmart fight speaks out, says brawl started over racist remark | FOX2now.com . It's just flat out wrong that the mom of the boy defends his actions.

Man I hope that kid has some good mentors in his life. I feel bad for him.

This is so embarrassing. Another reason to avoid Walmart. It's so trashy. This sort of thing happens there. If not the fight, stupid arguments over stupid things. It will be interesting to find out if the racist remarks have any truth to them.

12. Default Re: Nothing say's Redneck

Allowing/encouraging the kid to get involved was unconscionable, but if you look at the part one video and listen to the radio interview, the fight started when the blonde woman on the scooter was chasing around a Wal-Mart employee, threatening her and calling her the N word, and offering to get off the scooter and whip her. The child's mother, who was not involved up until that point, called her out for being terrible, at which point the blonde hopped off of her scooter and attacked the brunette. I was somewhat down with the brunette's actions...right up until she encouraged her demon of a child to start attacking the blonde physically. They both are apparently horrible people.

This is why I only frequent the more upscale WalMarts.

Quote Originally Posted by Tritone View Post
    This is why I only frequent the more upscale WalMarts.
    The ones where neither sparring partner has a tramp stamp?

Kevin, methinks we think alike.
    Last edited by Tritone; 06-11-2015 at 08:52 AM. Reason: Stopping while I'm ahead.

No surprise whatsoever.

Caution: Language

The Indiana Walmart brawler who urged her six-year-old son to punch another shopper “in her ****ing face” wants you to know that she is a doting mother and that, “I don't raise my children to take any ****!!!”

In a Facebook message posted today, Amber Stephenson, 34, thanked her supporters in the face of a police investigation into her recent fight with Rebecca Mills, 39, at a Walmart in Beech Grove, an Indianapolis suburb.

Video of the brawl--which went viral earlier this week--shows Stephenson yelling at her child, “Johnny, punch her in the face! Johnny, punch her in her ****ing face!” Stephenson directed the boy to join the fray while she had Mills pinned to the ground in the store’s shampoo aisle.

During the course of the five-minute scrap, Stephenson’s son kicked and punched the prone Mills, and struck her with items taken from the store’s shelves. The child also doused Mills with shampoo or lotion as the brawl concluded.

In a radio interview yesterday, Stephenson claimed that she tangled with Mills after Mills allegedly used a racial slur during a dispute with a Walmart employee. In her Facebook post, Stephenson stated, “I didn't know standing up for someone is wrong and sorry I don't raise my children to take any ****!!!”

Fight videos contain no references to Mills using a racial slur.

Stephenson has yet to address why she directed Johnny--a recent kindergarten graduate partial to gaudy timepieces--to punch Mills “in her ****ing face!”

In his own Facebook posts, Johnny Bishop--Stephenson’s fiancée (and young Johnny’s dad)--wrote of his beloved, “Thats my baby she wont start **** but she will deffintly finish it love u babe.” He also claimed, “it was self defense and walmart didnt have any security to stop it.”

Stephenson recently completed courses at Kaplan College, where she studied to be a dental assistant. Stephenson secured an externship with an Indianapolis dentist whom she identified by name in a since-deleted Facebook comment.

Like putting an apostrophe in the word says so that it looks like Nothing SAID "redneck", lol.

Thread Information