Widgets Magazine

Thread: Omerta Cigar Lounge

Default Omerta Cigar Lounge

Went by tonight and was very impressed. Ended up signing up for the VIP membership so I could get locker before they ran out. Lots of room and good selection of cigars. There is a liquor store next door so was able to stock my locker. The liquor store has one of the best single malt selections I have seen in Oklahoma (no surprise when you look at the owner)

Will be a big hit and nice to have this on the south side. 7700 South Western (next to popeyes)

If you smoke cigars..the vip membership is a no brainer as it is 100 month but you get a 100 gift certificate to be used that month so it is a wash if you smoke them.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Omert...34334846740806

Default Re: Omerta Cigar Lounge

i'm trying to picture the spot... is that where foshee & yaffe used to be? -M

It is directly between Popeyes and Grandys. May have been but not positive

https://www.google.com/maps/place/77...11acbf!6m1!1e1

This is another venture by Jarrod Holley of WSKY and Slaguther's Hall fame.

I know he's been working his tail off to get it open.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepnokc View Post
    It is directly between Popeyes and Grandys. May have been but not positive

https://www.google.com/maps/place/77...11acbf!6m1!1e1
    thanks! yep that's the place. sounds like a really great addition to the area. -M

They had their grand opening today with several cigar vendors, a few liquor reps and a couple of food trucks. I went by about noon and went back again about 5 and it was packed both times. Looks like the place is going to be a success. Very diverse crowd with a few bikers, a few off duty police officers, medical personnel, lawyers, small business owners, blue collar workers, etc. After joining and making the op, I went sailing for a few weeks but since being back the last ten days, I have stopped by several times and there is usually 3-8 people there and the atmosphere is great. If you enjoy a stick, you will enjoy this place. Go by and check it out.

Cool! I'll have to check it out very soon

I will be going very soon. Sounds like a place I visited in DC, but their humidors for rent were very expensive, but came with a free box of cigars every month.

I am going to the lounge about two pm today to smoke a cigar. If any OKCTalk members want to come by and join me for cigar and a beer or scotch. You don't need a membership as I will bring you in as my guest. Omerta is just south of I240 on Western between Popeyes and Grandys. Just walk in the store side and tell them you are there to see John. I'll be there till about 330 PM me if you need more info.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepnokc View Post
    I am going to the lounge about two pm today to smoke a cigar. If any OKCTalk members want to come by and join me for cigar and a beer or scotch. You don't need a membership as I will bring you in as my guest. Omerta is just south of I240 on Western between Popeyes and Grandys. Just walk in the store side and tell them you are there to see John. I'll be there till about 330 PM me if you need more info.
    Will be there today from 1 to at least three if anyone wants to check it out, hang out in the lounge and have a beer. Come by and I'll buy you a cigar. Ask for John

Thread Information