Couldn't find a thread dedicated to Tulsa's population, thus, I created one as I find it as important of a topic as any we discuss on this forum.

Link: Jenks is fastest-growing city in Oklahoma - Tulsa World: Bartlesville

Tulsa is still trying it's best to stay under 400,000 it would seem. Obviously the drop from the 1990s-2000s had a severe effect on the population and it would appear over the last 5-10 years it's finally starting to recover and turn over on a consistent basis. While gaining over 1,200 residents, this translated to a meager 0.3% growth rate for the 2013-2014 time period.

As indicated, Jenks outpaced every city in the area with 6.8% growth, bumping them up to just shy of 20,000.
Broken Arrow sits comfortably as the largest suburb still with 104,726 residents, and posting 1,256 new residents for the time frame, a growth percentage translated only to 1.2%.

Tulsa's metro population still rests well under 1,000,000 (961,561 for 2013), however, we are seeing a growing trend of housing in downtown and other entertainment and retail amenities all across the metro. I believe someone ran the numbers recently and as it stands there are either over 1,000 units under construction, or U/C & planned over the next 1-2 years for downtown Tulsa alone (I believe it may be in the development thread). As we see this shift in downtown, where more retail, eateries, and housing populates, downtown Tulsa will begin to slowly break out of it's shell... slowly but surely... This will obviously provide more entertainment and housing options for people looking to move here.

I suspect we'll start to see some healthier growth over the next 5 years.

Edit: The jpeg is super small, will be easiest to just go to the link.