Widgets Magazine

Thread: Pizza Hudl

1. Default Pizza Hudl

Went and tried it for lunch today. It's my first time trying one of the create-a-pizza concepts so I don't know how it compares to the others but I thought it was a decent pizza for what it is.

IMG_1018[1].JPG
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: Pizza Hudl

awww man... i was over that way earlier today and didn't realize they were open. would've tried It out as I was jonesing for some pizza.

how much did that pie set you back? -M

3. Default Re: Pizza Hudl

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    awww man... i was over that way earlier today and didn't realize they were open. would've tried It out as I was jonesing for some pizza.

how much did that pie set you back? -M
    I don't think they have been open long because the two girls working the counter were a little disorganized.

They didn't give me a receipt so I don't know the price but it was just a little over $20 for two 10" specialty pizzas, a cookie, and two drinks.

The menu board had prices for just about everything but the specialty pizzas. They have a website that might have the prices on it.

gotcha... thanks!

5. Default Re: Pizza Hudl

Quote Originally Posted by OK BBQ Eater Anonymous View Post
    I don't think they have been open long because the two girls working the counter were a little disorganized.

They didn't give me a receipt so I don't know the price but it was just a little over $20 for two 10" specialty pizzas, a cookie, and two drinks.

The menu board had prices for just about everything but the specialty pizzas. They have a website that might have the prices on it.
    Website had no prices. The PDF is not linked, so no PDF to download either.

Took our family of four there tonight. We thought it was pretty good even though they don't have the workflow down quite yet. We liked the fact we could all get what we wanted on our pizzas. I thought the spicy red sauce was pretty tasty

Was around $36 for four individual pizzas, drinks and cookies. Pretty nice addition for the SW Moore.

7. Default Re: Pizza Hudl

Quote Originally Posted by Easy180 View Post
    ... I thought the spicy red sauce was pretty tasty....
    I liked that too... I had the Heat Wave..... And yeah, really my only complaint was the disjointed service but that should improve.

Pizza Hudl won't replace places like Papa Angelo's or Humble Pie in my pizza rotation but I would go back if I was in the mood for quick pizza close to home.

We had Pizza Hudl Sunday night and we loved it! I happen to look at their Facebook page before we went and they had a special going on for 2 10" pizzas and 3 cookies for $14. I wouldn't really say the pizza is better than somewhere like Hideaway, but really beats out any of those $5 pizza places. During my visit, the customer service seemed to be good and we got our food promptly. I would recommend for anyone! Oh and, last thing, the spicy maranera is actually spicy and delicious!

i went a couple weeks ago and enjoyed the food and the concept. i agree that the ordering process needs to be polished a bit. i wonder if using order cards like 'which wich' would simplify things. -M

Thread Information