Widgets Magazine

View Poll Results: Will the Thunder win it all in 2016?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

14 33.33%
  • HELL YES

28 66.67%
Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015-16 OKC Thunder

Default Re: 2015-16 OKC Thunder

It would look more like a "sunset" if it faded from light orange to dark orange. It would also look a lot better than just dark orange. We aren't the Phoenix Suns.

2. Default Re: 2015-16 OKC Thunder

I'd rather it be "sunrise". The term "sunset" has too much potential negative connotation considering certain soon-to-expire player contracts.

Blog Entries

Love the black trim with the OKC script.

4. Default Re: 2015-16 OKC Thunder

Is that black or navy blue?

Think it's navy. Syracuse-esque

Blog Entries

"Sunset" as in Phoenix Suns

As usual ESPN is clamoring for Durant to leave OKC and join Miami/New York/LA and they already project Cleveland will win the title. If the the Thunder were lucky enough to make it to the final, I just don't see them beating Cleveland in a 7 game series. Well hopefully I'm wrong.

Blog Entries

Kevin Durant:

Striving for Greatness

Courtesy of Luxcetus

RW's fun new commercial.

Oh, it is SO ON!

Stephen A. Smith is now openly threatening Kevin Durant on television - SBNation.com

Steven A Smith or KD, who do you take in a fight? My guess is KD would throw his scrawny ass out the window.

SAS is just after a little pub.

Starting to get excited for the season. I'll still be in college football mode for a bit..but am really hoping for a big season. It is amazing to me that it seems as if people forgot how good KD truly is, after only 1 season away from the game. I hope he comes back this year, in MYP form. Championship or bust!!!!

Blog Entries

It's obvious that Smith picks a fight with Kevin Durant to draw attention to himself.

Liar, Liar pants on fire...

Stephen A. Smith Goes Off on Kevin Durant on ‘ESPN First Take’: “You Do Not Want to Make an Enemy Out of Me.": https://news.yahoo.com/stephen-smith...155551442.html

As grandma use to say: "Don't make me laugh."

Stephen A Smith is a "Reporter" A Reporter's job is to report the news by stating facts not fiction. Stephen A Smith needs to do his job and Report the news. Rumors he has heard from reliable sources is not News. KD said if it doesn't come from his mouth personally or his agent then it is not true. I was lucky to attend a Chalk Talk with Sam Presti yesterday. He doesn't seam to worry when asked a general question about KD and his free agency. The person who asked the question did a clever way of wording the question. All Presti could say was the organization has the resources to pay KD and Russ. So it is pretty much generally up to the player. You look at what OKC has to offer and plans they have to do with their Practice facility and the future of the Organization. They are the premier franchise. What can you get with a older larger market? Older facilities you don't get that personal attention. With today's World It doesn't matter where you live it is how you live and KD and Russ only thing that will lure them away is if they want to play in their hometowns. They have the means to hop on a plane for a weekend and visit family etc. Money is not a priority for them and championship is a priority that is all they are thinking about this season. So let the Rumors fly KD and Russ right now there focus is not on their free agency it is on securing a championship they have the pieces around them finally for the first time in their career. I bet if they land that championship they will stay together here in OKC and be Franchise players. I am ready for this season. THUNDER UP!!!

Just pre-season but I have a feeling we're going to be real good.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bellaboo View Post
    Just pre-season but I have a feeling we're going to be real good.
    They toyed with the Timberwolves like a Tom Cat playing with a field mouse as an entrée.

Donovan has a lot of work to do. What you see so far is that Durant & Westbrook appears to have bought into his system; a damn good sign.

Blog Entries

The Cam Payne crash into Coach D was pretty funny - nice start for a rookie..ha. Sounds like he is making a decent case to get some minutes.

Stephen A (asshole) Smith is an idiot and played the race card to get a reporter's job when he doesn't have the crednetials for it. I hate to agree with him though as predicts the Thunder won't go far in the playoffs this year as it looks like Houston is the odds favorite to win the west.

Blog Entries

^Rockets are not even in the top 4 odds TO WIN THE WEST. Spurs, G-State, Thunder and Clippers per most every oddsmaker. As for the NBA Championship - Cavs, Spurs, G-state, Thunder and Clips. Rockets 6th but tied with Bulls for that. In fact Thunder odds are twice as good as Rockets to win the West at +450 compared to Rockets +900. For that matter Thunder odds are better to win the NBA championship (+850) than the Rockets odds to win the west.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny_Crockett View Post
    Stephen A (asshole) Smith is an idiot and played the race card to get a reporter's job when he doesn't have the crednetials for it.
    Stephen A. Smith is indeed an idiot just like his colleague Skip Bayless, but this is a pretty big claim. Do you have some evidence or articles showing that he used his race to get his job? This doesn't pass the smell test since ESPN has plenty of options of any race or creed as the premiere sports station.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny_Crockett View Post
    Stephen A (asshole) Smith is an idiot and played the race card to get a reporter's job when he doesn't have the crednetials for it. I hate to agree with him though as predicts the Thunder won't go far in the playoffs this year as it looks like Houston is the odds favorite to win the west.
    Pretty irresponsible accusation with no offer of proof.

Blog Entries

Some nice play tonight but maybe my favorite thing was looking over and seeing Coaches Donovan, Cheeks, Williams and Grant talking during a timeout! Think this could be REAL good.

Quote Originally Posted by okatty View Post
    Some nice play tonight but maybe my favorite thing was looking over and seeing Coaches Donovan, Cheeks, Williams and Grant talking during a timeout! Think this could be REAL good.
    I was having fun watching Turkey's coach. He was a hoot.

But yeah...... SO ready for this B-Ball season.

Thread Information