Widgets Magazine
Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 21222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: 7 Eleven

Default Re: 7 Eleven

Quote Originally Posted by corwin1968 View Post
    Are their beans pretty good? I'm always on the lookout for decent, readily available beans.

Also, I'm surprised the 7-11 at NW 178th & May is so small. I was hoping it would have one of the 7-11 kitchens that serve tacos or burritos....I forget which.
    The couple of times I had coffee from these friends I thought it was good. But I really haven't had 7-eleven coffee all that much to be able to judge how good the beans are.

Quote Originally Posted by corwin1968 View Post
    Also, I'm surprised the 7-11 at NW 178th & May is so small. I was hoping it would have one of the 7-11 kitchens that serve tacos or burritos....I forget which.
    It will have a Laredo Taco.

The configuration is pretty much the same in all the new corporate locations they've built or planned for OKC.

7/11 off the expressway and MacArthur has a laredo's and it does not look good

Blog Entries

Maybe this has already been reported: 7-Eleven at N.W. 10th & MacArthur Boulevard - northwest corner. This store looks to be 90% completed.

5. Default Re: 7 Eleven

I typically go to 7-11 on Classen. They seem to be going down hill. constantly out of things like cups and lids,. The place is a total mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Very similar.

It's actually their 2.0 prototype they have been rolling out.
    Wasn’t that site where Loves proposed a location? Wonder why they backed out.

Blog Entries

I am not sure what is going on with 7-11’s but I have been to 3 different stores during the past week (a couple multiple times) and every one has had no iced tea, broken soda machines, very poor stocking of canned/bottled drinks. It became comical today when I went to two back to back. One had only sweet tea and broken soda machine. The other had no tea at all (but the soda machine seemed to work). I know it is not the end of the world…..but c’mon!

They are expanding like crazy in OKC and it must be very, very hard to get employees.

Especially since OnCue and Casey's have been doing the exact same thing.

7-11 still has Choco Taco Just saying

Quote Originally Posted by okatty View Post
    I am not sure what is going on with 7-11’s but I have been to 3 different stores during the past week (a couple multiple times) and every one has had no iced tea, broken soda machines, very poor stocking of canned/bottled drinks. It became comical today when I went to two back to back. One had only sweet tea and broken soda machine. The other had no tea at all (but the soda machine seemed to work). I know it is not the end of the world…..but c’mon!
    This has been my experience at every 7-11 since forever. Whenever Oncue came to town I never looked back.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kukblue1 View Post
    7-11 still has Choco Taco Just saying
    You better go stock up. They’ve been discontinued. I’m so sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by okatty View Post
    You better go stock up. They’ve been discontinued. I’m so sorry.
    Apparently Serena William's husband has made a credible offer to buy Choco Taco to keep it in production.

I wish they’d bring back the UFO ice cream sandwiches.

15. Default Re: 7 Eleven

While this happened at a 7-Eleven it has to be the Star Distributing delivery drivers fault. And that driver delivers to many stations of different brands. He/she could have made the same mistake anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Robertson View Post
    While this happened at a 7-Eleven it has to be the Star Distributing delivery drivers fault. And that driver delivers to many stations of different brands. He/she could have made the same mistake anywhere.
    That could be true. However 7-11 is not alleging that and their name is what's on the line.

17. Default Re: 7 Eleven

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey Boss View Post
    That could be true. However 7-11 is not alleging that and their name is what's on the line.
    I realize that but maybe their taking the high road. The driver is responsible for what mixture of gas/ethanol goes in each tank. No one at the store has any control over that. I would imagine 7-11 will make it right with the lady and anyone else that comes forward then goes after Star.

I realize that but maybe their taking the high road. The driver is responsible for what mixture of gas/ethanol goes in each tank. No one at the store has any control over that. I would imagine 7-11 will make it right with the lady and anyone else that comes forward then goes after Star.
    We have differing opinions on what the "high road" is.
    The customer was forced to go to a news outlet after 7-11 refused repeated attempts to acknowledge the concerns of the customer. Covering the fuel distributors ass is horrible customer relations and a bad look in a competive market.

19. Default Re: 7 Eleven

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey Boss View Post
    We have differing opinions on what the "high road" is.
    The customer was forced to go to a news outlet after 7-11 refused repeated attempts to acknowledge the concerns of the customer. Covering the fuel distributors ass is horrible customer relations and a bad look in a competive market.
    I did forget about them not doing anything until 4 got involved. I am of your opinion. I was just not considering everything.

I read the story to say the claimant had 50% alcohol in their fuel. I don’t think it is possible for a fuel truck to carry anything close to that mixture

Quote Originally Posted by Dob Hooligan View Post
    I read the story to say the claimant had 50% alcohol in their fuel. I don’t think it is possible for a fuel truck to carry anything close to that mixture

I agree. After I read that, my opinion was that she put E85 in the tank.

22. Default Re: 7 Eleven

Quote Originally Posted by Dob Hooligan View Post
    Could be he started putting E85 in an E10 or pure gas tank then caught his mistake, said a few unprintable words, then finished filling it with the right gas. Then didn't say anything which would make him a major jerk.
    But, if no one else comes forward complaining of their car having similar problems then it could be on her. I didn't even think about that.

Could be he started putting E85 in an E10 or pure gas tank then caught his mistake, said a few unprintable words, then finished filling it with the right gas. Then didn't say anything which would make him a major jerk.
    But, if no one else comes forward complaining of their car having similar problems then it could be on her. I didn't even think about that.
    Right. Our Mazda requires premium and if we put in the low stuff it doesn't run as well so I can only imagine how it would run, or not, if we mistakingly put in E85. I mean, it still runs on the lower grade fuel but you can certainly tell a difference.

24. Default Re: 7 Eleven

Quote Originally Posted by MagzOK View Post
    Right. Our Mazda requires premium and if we put in the low stuff it doesn't run as well so I can only imagine how it would run, or not, if we mistakingly put in E85. I mean, it still runs on the lower grade fuel but you can certainly tell a difference.
    If you made the premium vs lower octane rating gas an just about any car forum you would have just started a multi page discussion. I've been a part of many.

If you made the premium vs lower octane rating gas an just about any car forum you would have just started a multi page discussion. I've been a part of many.
    LOL!! So true. It wouldn't be a discussion if people just followed their vehicle manual's instructions.

Thread Information