Widgets Magazine
Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: 7 Eleven

Blog Entries

Default Re: 7 Eleven

Just with the Paycom and Farmer's traffic it should do really well.

Quote Originally Posted by okatty View Post
    I went in this weekend - the food area is similar to a Chipolte - pick what you want and they make it for you.
    Hope that works better than their other Capitol City menu... Tried a slice of pizza from the new store at 89th and Penn when out on a grocery run and it was the worst slice of pizza I've eaten in a long time. The pizza was just bland and flavorless... even the pepperoni didn't have much flavor to it.

I went in this weekend - the food area is similar to a Chipolte - pick what you want and they make it for you.

I’m sure it’s nothing like this: https://www.dallasobserver.com/resta...leven-11584574
    A person I subscribe to on Instagram did an IG story from this location and the store restaurant side and the store side were so nice. So much better than the new concept stores they’re doing here.

I stopped and filled gas at the new rockwell location. I really enjoyed that they had a contactless payment option.

Quote Originally Posted by YeahIKnow View Post
    I’m sure it’s nothing like this: https://www.dallasobserver.com/resta...leven-11584574
    A person I subscribe to on Instagram did an IG story from this location and the store restaurant side and the store side were so nice. So much better than the new concept stores they’re doing here.
    They sound nice... Unfortunately, 7/11s in OKC are owned by different groups

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepnokc View Post
    They sound nice... Unfortunately, 7/11s in OKC are owned by different groups
    Yup...unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by mkjeeves View Post
    A wrecking company is clearing the site at NW 23rd and Council.
    Site was cleared and some remediation done quite awhile ago. No construction yet, but there is a new sign up at this location announcing the store is coming soon.

Blog Entries

They are marketing the Rockwell/Memorial location heavily....we’ve gotten two mailers with give-aways for April and now May. Free milk, bread, drinks, etc.

They are marketing the Rockwell/Memorial location heavily....we’ve gotten two mailers with give-aways for April and now May. Free milk, bread, drinks, etc.
    This makes me think that even their larger locations are still getting lapped by OnCue.

Blog Entries

I guess it was March and April but you get my drift.

This is inside the Rock/Mem location today:

I've tried the pizza & usually get it fresh made for lunch at the one in moore & its decent imo (cheese) , I like the fresh market sandwich line but I'm upset that they discontinued the Roast Beef & Cheddar on pretzel bun it was delish!

I'm also waiting on a new 7-11 in mwc, hoping it'll be the newer style... rumor had it on fb that they bought the SW Corner of NE 10th & Douglas Blvd (where there used to be a gas station years ago) and so far the only "progress" on the corner is the pumps & building are gone.....
    oh & they closed an older store at ne 10th & Christine...

Stopped at 7/11 in Frisco and it was disgustingly dirty. It was 1 pm on a Sunday and all of the coffee varieties were empty except two medium roast coffees which were luke warm. Even though different owners, they both seem to have issues with cleanliness.

With all the newer 7/11's around, the nicest/cleanest one I've been in were the ones in Japan.

7/11 filed a building permit application for the spot at 801 S. MacArthur in front of At Home.

Sign up yesterday at the corner of Western and Danforth saying "Coming Soon".

Still haven't seen any movement on the Casey's that was supposed to go in at Penn and 192nd, will this kill that development?

17. Default Re: 7 Eleven

Quote Originally Posted by BlackmoreRulz View Post

Still haven't seen any movement on the Casey's that was supposed to go in at Penn and 192nd, will this kill that development?
    Doubt that will change any plans. The almost finished Caseys on Council and Wilshire is across the street from a new 7-11.

Quote Originally Posted by baralheia View Post
    Hope that works better than their other Capitol City menu... Tried a slice of pizza from the new store at 89th and Penn when out on a grocery run and it was the worst slice of pizza I've eaten in a long time. The pizza was just bland and flavorless... even the pepperoni didn't have much flavor to it.
    I am not really surprised, I looked at the pizza and it looked nasty, I rather delivery pizza....

The 7-11 on Memorial near Broadway has made a clever choice with gas pricing sign. If you pay with their Thanx card, that's the big price on the sign. Pay with any other credit or debit card, that's the microscopic price on the bottom left and sometimes those LEDS are not even on, but it's usually 5-8 cents more per gallon. OnCue up the block sign only has the credit card price shown so on surface looks more expensive but is often same price as 7-11 if you aren't using Thanx. I'm guessing they make good money off these Thanx cards.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackmoreRulz View Post

Does this also mean that the 7-11 at Danforth and Santa Fe in Edmond will close with this new location being built a mile to the west? The current store, is on a high traffic corner with Kohl's and Walmart on the opposite corner and from the exterior looks to be only 10-15 years old?

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    7/11 filed a building permit application for the spot at 801 S. MacArthur in front of At Home.
    Ground has been broken and it's actually more in front of the hotel there than At Home. It's the land south of the Wendy's

22. Default Re: 7 Eleven

Quote Originally Posted by kukblue1 View Post
    Ground has been broken and it's actually more in front of the hotel there than At Home. It's the land south of the Wendy's
    Damn! Beat me to it.

Is anyone hearing news of the Dallas 7-11 owned stores/franchise possibly purchasing the 7-11 franchise stores in Oklahoma? I heard some people talking about a possible statement issued from the Dallas 7-11 corporate office/franchises saying that a possible purchase of the Oklahoma 7-11 franchises is in the works.....

Not sure how true this is at the moment.

^

I hope that is true.

90% of the OKC area 7/11's are pretty lousy.

I'm surprised the 7-11 at Hefner and May has stayed so busy considering the OnCue across the street is better in just about every category. I can't stand going to that 7-11 but I still do, occasionally, depending on which direction I'm traveling. The OnCue can be very difficult to turn South out of, depending on the time of day.

Are the Dallas 7-11s an improvement over OKC?

Thread Information