Widgets Magazine

Thread: 2016 NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament @ Chesapeake Arena

1. Default 2016 NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament @ Chesapeake Arena

Receieved my invitation to pre-order tickets to the opening rounds of the 2016 Mens tourney at the Chesapeake today.

Sure would like to see us get a Sweet 16 round some day but KU and OU should be playing here in the opening rounds in 2016.

Blog Entries

Default Re: 2016 NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament @ Chesapeake Arena

Quote Originally Posted by OK BBQ Eater Anonymous View Post
    Receieved my invitation to pre-order tickets to the opening rounds of the 2016 Mens tourney at the Chesapeake today.

Sure would like to see us get a Sweet 16 round some day but KU and OU should be playing here in the opening rounds in 2016.
    That would be very cool. Except Kansas might now want to come to OKC in light of past events? Ha. But I agree it will be a great event!

3. Default Re: 2016 NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament @ Chesapeake Arena

Quote Originally Posted by okatty View Post
    Except Kansas might now want to come to OKC in light of past events? Ha.
    HEHE... True... I was at that game unfortunately.... In fact both times I've gotten to see them play in the NCAA tourney they've lost.

I was in Dallas two years ago when Michigan beat them.... Freaking Mitch McGary mugged Jeff Withey that entire game and they never called a foul on him.

Blog Entries

HEHE... True... I was at that game unfortunately.... In fact both times I've gotten to see them play in the NCAA tourney they've lost.

I was in Dallas two years ago when Michigan beat them.... Freaking Mitch McGary mugged Jeff Withey that entire game and they never called a foul on him.
    They have not had it good in OKC! Bucknell beat them in the first round - maybe 05ish and then N Iowa beat them in the second round when KU was a #1 seed in '10. Attended both games and they were crazy. Of course they won a National Championship in between those unfortunate ousters so that sooths lots of pains! I really find it hard to believe that Mitch fouled anyone? ha

It used to be that the first round or the actual final round were the most coveted. The first round has the most teams and the most games, thus the larger format. The Final Four is what it is.

Thread Information