Widgets Magazine

Thread: Hibdon

1. Default Hibdon

I had been wondering why the Hibdon that burned down hasn't been built back yet, especially with the one up the road being really overly busy and beyond what they can handle. Today my dad told me that the Century 21 has moved out of their building (I forgot where he said they moved to) and Hibdon bought that property. So that building is going to be razed and Hibdon is going to build a huge garage there. It should be really nice. It is odd that they are keeping it at the same location and didn't move somewhere else in Norman (like in Town Center) but hopefully they will have a nice one built by the end of the year.

Default Re: Hibdon

Quote Originally Posted by eatokc.com View Post
    It is odd that they are keeping it at the same location and didn't move somewhere else in Norman (like in Town Center)
    I'm sure with Discount Tire being in University North Park, there is an agreement between both those parties that another tire retailer wouldn't be in their master plan.

...and the Hibdon on Insterstate Drive probably has a lot of car dealer related business, so it makes sense to reopen the burned down location to expand service.

3. Default Re: Hibdon

Passed by the other day and it looks like they are starting the build. Walls are coming up.

Default Re: Hibdon

Now open.

Thread Information